Robocop IMAGE thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC07098.jpg

DSC07099.jpg

DSC07103.jpg

plasmid303's pose:
robo002.jpg

here is my try to imitate the signature firering pose of robocop :)
Robocop%20pose%20DSCF1347.JPG

By "front part of his forearm" you mean the gauntlets? Hmmm, I didn't know you could bend those. I'll give it a try later. But if you want a 100% accurate arm pose, the elbows aren't going to allow it. They just don't hold a 90 degree angle and is pushed back a little whenever I try.

But by all means, if someone else can get the pose right, post the pics! :D

you can see what I meant with the 'front part of his forearm'...

did you got my pm?

and as I already said, it can be fixed:

"I was bugged by the nose thing - you know, robo nose is picking from the helmet. So i just shortened chinguard from both sides. Just a little - and suddenly nose is gone. Figure looks 10 times better that way."

https://www.robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=58&start=90

I just did what you said and I agree. Looks so much better. Thanks for the tip. If anyone wants to do this be careful and remember you'll need black permanent marker cover up the white plastic. Mine looks a bit shabby on close inspection but it looks much better in general without the nostrils .

I just did what you said and I agree. Looks so much better. Thanks for the tip. If anyone wants to do this be careful and remember you'll need black permanent marker cover up the white plastic. Mine looks a bit shabby on close inspection but it looks much better in general without the nostrils .

wow I thought it was a V1 or V2 with a jet pack :)
I forgot you got the V3 figure...

nice done and nice pic!

So the V3 version is pretty lame cos the helmet doesnt sit right and you can see the nose, yo? Has anyone tried it with a Peter Weller custom head from Frontline (I think it is)? Can the look of the V3 helmet be rectified at all?

looks good! did u also cut out some of the curvature of the chin guard?

oh and i haven't heard of a Frontline Weller sculpt. any pics?

So the V3 version is pretty lame cos the helmet doesnt sit right and you can see the nose, yo? Has anyone tried it with a Peter Weller custom head from Frontline (I think it is)? Can the look of the V3 helmet be rectified at all?

if you read some of the posts you would discover this:

V1 and V2 are the same (maybe some color difference) but V3 his helmet is removable!
but that can be fixed when reading the bottom of this topic (I ain't gonna repost the same words again, you just gotta search here, I posted in bold

https://www.robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=58&start=90

Yes, I do know all that - I did read it and confirmed it. I was asking about the custom Weller head on it and if the V3 helmet could be rectified that way.

i finally bit the bullet and pulled the trigger on the PF sideshow robocop. yeah i know it's not film accurate. but it still looks really cool, and I'm not bothered that it is not exactly like in the film. they definitely made some improvements from their prototype (which i saw in person at SDCC). i'll post pics here as soon as i get him.

Back