Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He will send it when he has my other stuff ready. I think one of my boots are with his sculptor for sizing.

JESS - That is correct. The boot glyph hasn't been sculpted yet. He was working on the Icarus display. Thx for the reminder about Aldo I'll make sure he goes out in the same package.

Ironman is getting a Virdon outfit? Cool. I'm in good company.

Sticks, I placed my order and I'm on a waitlist--so if it happens it's meant to be and if not, then something better will come along...PERHAPS SS WILL CREATE MORE APES!!! That would be a dream come true...

I'm making Ironman and Snick Virdon clothing, and then I haven't seen it yet but I am waiting for somebody to send me their fat Mego body so I will sew together a Fat Scotty red uniform from Star Trek. I am sure I can do other stuff, but I won't do anything other than apes unless somebody asked.

Good for you Jessica, I sure hope it was meant to be and goes through for you. You will be one lucky ape-ette. :D

A fat Scotty huh? That should be interesting. I've already have five scotty's on preorder, and can't wait for them. I like the red uniforms the most because they really add to the away team. I also bought a few Klingons and switched out some heads and added an Ivanhoe head because he sports a similar goatee.

Hey there Snick, how are you doing? I don't think I ever got a chance to tell you that I really like your ape uniforms, I just love the purple hue, they look screen accurate. Did you ever finish putting the hair on your Urko figure? When he's done, I'd really like to see some pictures if you don't mind. :wacky

Ray's not new here. He's just old school and predates a lot of you who are posting more frequently now. Hell, he's the guy who did MAD magazine's art for the Burton version.
Good to see you back in the city Ray.

I followed the link on Ray's sig. I love MAD magazine. I was in the Mac store before I went back east and noticed the for $29. you can get every single MAD magazine on DVD, with hours an dhours of bonuses. How cool is that. I used to even follow Sergio Aragones GROO! Such a knuckles. Mad has some of the best artists. I love it. :joy

Ironman, Jess, and Jom; you may be the only TOS star Trek fans in this thread, so I took some quick shots of my current collection. Nothing fancy of course :rolleyes: (Ironman do you see the Urko card you gave me nearly two years ago, thanks!)
IMG_3469a.jpg
IMG_3470a.jpg

Sticks, Neat to see all those guys. I only have Spock and Uhura but I am going to remove her "hair" and sculpt it instead. I sent you a PM.

Sticks, Neat to see all those guys. I only have Spock and Uhura but I am going to remove her "hair" and sculpt it instead.

Thanks Jess. I never like the bulky hairdo of Uhura when I was younger, but the new figure looks different to me. Her hair isn't as crazy, maybe DS changed her sculpt. I ended up buying doubles of all the cast members and four of all the aliens (because they're cool) and to give to my goddaughter in a couple of years, after the Bridge and all the figures are released. I hope she'll like them. :D Ohhh, what a collection she is going to have. Sorry that the pics are a little blury. I'm still trying to unpack from my trip, but I can always take new photos.

I noticed that my Canon Powershot camera is no longer taking nice pictures indoors. It used to take OK pictures, and now a little dark and blurry. I hope it's not going bad on me. My old Sony's processor went bad on me and refused to take photos indoors.

I noticed that my Canon Powershot camera is no longer taking nice pictures indoors. It used to take OK pictures, and now a little dark and blurry. I hope it's not going bad on me. My old Sony's processor went bad on me and refused to take photos indoors.

Could it be the batteries? Have you used it a lot? I once sent my Canon camcorder back to find out that a chip went bad and they wanted $1000 dollars to repair it. I told them that I hadn't used it enough even though my three year warrantee expired so they checked the hours on the chip and gave me a big discount. These chips store a lot of information which is used at the shop if you ever send your camera in for repairs. So, if you feel that your camera has expired prematurely, you can always send it back for them to check and ask for a deal. Customer service goes a long way and I'm sure they would want a return customer than to lose one. You may want to give it a go.

I saw your lovely photo of Uhura. That rocks. Was it for a convention or a party? All you need is the Upcoming Diamond Select Tricorder, and Uhura's communication device for your ear.

Angel, I've been wondering what you thought of the picture I sent you? You still haven't given me any feedback, or reply. :confused:

Have I been banished from Ape City? :google :lol

STICKS: I saw it on my computer (while I was at work today), but I'm not able to open it at work. I just got home and I'm about to go and check it out...

Could it be the batteries? Have you used it a lot? I once sent my Canon camcorder back to find out that a chip went bad and they wanted $1000 dollars to repair it. I told them that I hadn't used it enough even though my three year warrantee expired so they checked the hours on the chip and gave me a big discount. These chips store a lot of information which is used at the shop if you ever send your camera in for repairs. So, if you feel that your camera has expired prematurely, you can always send it back for them to check and ask for a deal. Customer service goes a long way and I'm sure they would want a return customer than to lose one. You may want to give it a go.

Was it for a convention or a party? All you need is the Upcoming Diamond Select Tricorder, and Uhura's communication device for your ear.

Maybe it's the batteries. I will recharge and see what happens. I got it at Costco so I'm not sure if it's warranted beyond 90 days. They changed their return policy.

That old photo was from a Halloween party at the office, my first Halloween that I ever wore a real costume for (not counting the bad smelling masks in elementary school). Maybe they will sell the communication device at the convention??? I will have to look to see what the Tricorder looks like--maybe I can make one???

I'm making Ironman and Snick Virdon clothing

:banana:banana:banana

Hey Jess, I even found something that may wok for Burke's shirt. I'll send it to you and you can let me know what you think. Once I get the household settled down and caught up now that my wife is on the road to recovery i have a few other projects I'd like to discuss with you.

Stick, thats a nice Trek ensemble my friend. And, yes, I see that limited edition Urko card. LOL Will the Enterprise crew be visiting Ape City?

Send me what you can, Ironman. And goodluck with getting things settled in the household. That takes priority above everything else.

I would love it if the Enterprise crew visits Ape City again. I love those impossible cross-overs from Stickman.

Lucky you, Angel. I have a few more hours yet before I can help swell up traffic. FYI, if anybody's interested, they are showing Planet of the Apes tonight at AMC at 8 PM.

STICKS: I saw it on my computer (while I was at work today), but I'm not able to open it at work. I just got home and I'm about to go and check it out...

Welcome Home Angel, Please, Please let me know what you think! You and everyone here were my motivating factor when I needed it!

Back