Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stick, thats a nice Trek ensemble my friend. And, yes, I see that limited edition Urko card. LOL Will the Enterprise crew be visiting Ape City?

Ironman, I've been playing with the idea, but I'm not sure, seeing that SideShow owns the rights now. :monkey2:lol:lol

If I don't win then it will surely be done!

Send me what you can, Ironman. And goodluck with getting things settled in the household. That takes priority above everything else.

I would love it if the Enterprise crew visits Ape City again. I love those impossible cross-overs from Stickman.

Ok, I think it will be enough for the shirt, but I'm not sure about how it will lay,if you know what i mean.
The household is in cyclone mode until everything settles and I can be sure that she's ok and no unforeseen bleeding recurs. Four surgical procedures in 2 weeks has got to take its toll.
As for those crossovers, I'm hoping to get back to mine as well and get that story going again. That neverending list looms on the horizon. :lol

Sticks----I placed a pre-order of the 1:1 scale of the Tricorder from Entertainment Earth. It is UBERCOOL!!!! It's not available until October, but whatever. I want it. Bad girl!!

Ironman--good luck. That is SCARY.

Kfog--you never replied regarding the painter so I am assuming you are no longer interested?

Sticks----I placed a pre-order of the 1:1 scale of the Tricorder from Entertainment Earth. It is UBERCOOL!!!! It's not available until October, but whatever. I want it. Bad girl!!

Kfog--you never replied regarding the painter so I am assuming you are no longer interested?

Jessica, judging from their past releases, it's going to be Super Uber Cool, you will be very glad you ordered it.

Hi Jess! I would really have liked a picture of a finished Orangutan. I could make a better judgment that way. Also, I would love for you to make me some Burke and Virdon clothes also. I actually inquired about that from you a while back.:monkey1

Oh. I don't think he's ever done an orangutan.

Really? You asked me about Burke & Virdon? How come that went by me? I haven't started anybody's yet. I'm still collecting fabric. I thought you were going with Snick's Starwars sandpeople shirts. Wow...check out all the sssss in that last sentence. You should be glad I don't lisp.

Oh. I don't think he's ever done an orangutan.

Really? You asked me about Burke & Virdon? How come that went by me? I haven't started anybody's yet. I'm still collecting fabric. I thought you were going with Snick's Starwars sandpeople shirts. Wow...check out all the sssss in that last sentence. You should be glad I don't lisp.

It must have been a while back because I kinda recall kFog asking this, in fact, I think you mentioned it before, saying that he mentioned it before. :lol

I hope that makes sense.

What's up Kfog!

It appears that you have so many projects Jess, just don't get burned out. It's fun seeing all of your new ideas and projects. Did you ever finish the Market?

Is there anyone here getting any of the new SideShow figures? Like Indy, Han, or Luke?

JOM - I'm finally off to see "I am Legend"

Is there anyone here getting any of the new SideShow figures? Like Indy, Han, or Luke?

I'm down for the two Hobbits Frodo and Sam (if they EVER are shipped) and Gandalf as well as Tatooine Luke and Clone Trooper Obi-Wan. I have a Anakin PF ordered but I think I'm going to cancel it soon.

And my dad has the Indy on order so I can look at his when it arrives. :D

Also, I will be ordering all of the Hellboy 12"ers once they are announced. I sure do love that red monkey. :monkey5 :monkey5:monkey5

Last edited:
I followed the link on Ray's sig. I love MAD magazine. I was in the Mac store before I went back east and noticed the for $29. you can get every single MAD magazine on DVD, with hours an dhours of bonuses. How cool is that. I used to even follow Sergio Aragones GROO! Such a knuckles. Mad has some of the best artists. I love it. :joy

Ironman, Jess, and Jom; you may be the only TOS star Trek fans in this thread, so I took some quick shots of my current collection. Nothing fancy of course :rolleyes: (Ironman do you see the Urko card you gave me nearly two years ago, thanks!)
IMG_3469a.jpg
IMG_3470a.jpg

Hey Sticks... I love seeing the Mark Leonard Urko standing in for Spocks Dad and Romulan Commander with your Trek collection!

...And what shot did you share with Angel that I'm not privy to?

To answer you question about the Lucas inspired Sideshow toys, No Star Wars for me... Too many core and necessary characters would break the bank. I am getting the exclusive 1/6th Indy, there is just no way to resist, from what I can see, the perfect 1/6 scale movie inspired figure. AND... It's on a brand new, much improved and redesigned body!

I hope you enjoy "I am Legend". Tell me what you think about it after viewing it.

Last edited:
I'm down for the two Hobbits Frodo and Sam (if they EVER are shipped) and Gandalf as well as Tatooine Luke and Clone Trooper Obi-Wan. I have a Anakin PF ordered but I think I'm going to cancel it soon.

And my dad has the Indy on order so I can look at his when it arrives. :D

Also, I will be ordering all of the Hellboy 12"ers once they are announced. I sure do love that red monkey. :monkey5 :monkey5:monkey5

Proto: I recently canceled my order for the two Hobbits and for Gandolf. I felt like I was losing focus, and if I bought them, I'd have to get ALL of them. I have to many figures as is... I don't want them packed and hidden away.

...And what shot did you share with Angel that I'm not privy to?

Of course you are more than welcome to our private circle, everyone here is. I just don't want to blow the cover till the time is right. I will send a PM.

I agree about the SW figures and really want Indy but am not sure how far I'm willing to go down this road. I forgot Frodo, Pippen and Gandalf. These are getting too pricey however.

Sticks... Indy is a stand alone character. No need to go down that road of ruined finances. You get him, you got the franchise!

"I am Legend"... What did you think?

Sticks... Indy is a stand alone character. No need to go down that road of ruined finances. You get him, you got the franchise!

"I am Legend"... What did you think?

I haven't watched it yet. As soon as I log off, I'm heading for bed to watch it. :D

I can't wait.

Funny as it is, I do like the Cairo swordsman too, but your right, all you need is Indy and you have an adventure right there.

I'm going to sleep, Sticks... I'll see what you thought of the film in the morning.

Good Night!

Jom - I had no light meter so it may be over exposed. But I had a deadline and things had to get done. I'm sure you understand.

Back