Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IM--that would make a cool t-shirt. Very colorful!!

I like that old Marvel Magazine cover, where the gorillas are on horseback crossing some kind of stream. That would make a cool t-shirt

I also like the second picture you put up! That would make a very cool t-shirt!! I've never seen that one before. I just love the balance of the image.

I would love that, Angel!!

Do you want me to make you a silkscreen? The only thing is, the silkscreen is not very big--it's only slightly smaller than 8.5 x 11 inches. Let me know what size t-shirt you prefer.

I also like the second picture you put up! That would make a very cool t-shirt!! I've never seen that one before. I just love the balance of the image.

It's a Mike Ploog drawing from one of the Marvel mags. Maybe the first issue? Not sure.
The original was black and white. Someone colored that.

Ploog was awesome.

I would love to find a black and white version of that drawing...

The Mike Ploog one.

Last edited:
Can you take that Mike Ploog drawing and have your daughter remove the colors on it so it is black and white?

Darn. I forgot about this photograph that I wanted and stupid Evilbay didn't remind me it was ending...

ji339a.jpg

Darn. I forgot about this photograph that I wanted and stupid Evilbay didn't remind me it was ending...

That is such a cool photo of the wagon. I checked with UPS and the wagz is going to be delivered tomorrow! Can't wait.

JESS/IRON - I picked up my dremel last night and will hollow out that Aldo head tonight.

ANG - Luv those b/w drawings! That is such a great idea. I have an iron-on style t-shirt of my Ursus figure.

No. That's what I wanted to do Jessica. This software offers all these color variations, but no black and white. :(

You can change it's Mode in Photoshop to a Grayscale.

That might get it close to the way it looked when originally printed. Ploog used gray washes in a lot of his black and white work.

-Ray

Back