Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No date with the makeup guys, really expensive boots, tiny little feet, and no ping-pong on TV. You need to relieve some of that pressure before you kill someone! :fart

I have theory. If everyone was making something, they'd all have something to say. Then this place wouldn't be such a ghost town. In fact it would make it much more interesting place! If I'm not creating anything, I never have much to say.

Well good night & Auf Wiedersehen, time for some rest. Toodles!

I prefer Italian Myself (Preferisco l'italiano)! buona notte (Good night) e arrivederci!:naughty

I am still waiting for the makeup guys to contact me with dates...but they are still eager to create my Zira appliances for me.

Also, I contacted Apemania regarding the boots. The cheapest boots they have there is $450, not the leather ones...darn it. The leather ones are $850 or so...waayyyyy too pricey for me...but I don't think they make boots for boys sizes. They would need to make me 3.5 in boys...I asked but I highly doubt they make them that small. I hate having small feet.

If the boots are made to order couldn't they just make the slipper part of the shoe around your feet?

KFOG/ANG/JESS/IM - Today Burke comes back from the sculptor! Keep your fingers and Jess' tiny toes crossed.

I have theory. If everyone was making something, they'd all have something to say. Then this place wouldn't be such a ghost town. In fact it would make it much more interesting place! If I'm not creating anything, I never have much to say.

Well good night & Auf Wiedersehen, time for some rest. Toodles!

I truely wish i could contribute more but with all of my equipment, and figures out west, there's not much for me to do, but check in and say hi. :wave:violin

If the boots are made to order couldn't they just make the slipper part of the shoe around your feet?

KFOG/ANG/JESS/IM - Today Burke comes back from the sculptor! Keep your fingers and Jess' tiny toes crossed.

:rotfl

I will try to take photos again this weekend of Zira and Cornelius. I love taking photos of them. It doesn't take that much time, and it's instant gratification.

Sewing does take time, so the photo sessions are a fun break. I hope I can finish the entire suit by this weekend.

Sticks, I am looking forward to seeing your photos when you have a chance again. It makes me so happy to see your photos.

Just tell him he's lucky I can't afford a nice pair of tall shafted leather gorilla boots...beware the wrath of Jessica.

Man Its takin awhile but these ape customs are awesome ..LOL
Now I feel like doing more apes stuff .

It'd be cool if there was a compiled Apes custom gallery !

R
:whip

Mr. Barlow, several pages back, AngelofMusic2112 had found a page that showed all of the photographs that were ever posted to this thread. I would help you look for it right now, but I've got a fire to snuff at the office...

Back