Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculptor didn't get a chance to fix the Burke head. He's hoping to have it done for Monday. The reason why it isn't done: Hungover. I need to unleash KFOG on his a$$.

Well, I am Sicilian and my Grandparents on my Fathers side come from Corleone! I guess that I can accomadate your needs!:gun

One of my eBay friends (Jeff) has been buying all kinds of items from me. Both on and off of eBay. After seeing my Julius with the "plastic hair", he decided to put apoxie on the arms of his Julius also! He just finished painting his and sent me these photos!

Didn't he do a great job?! I absolutely love it! (Jess - you're going to have to do this with Zira & some others too!)

Hi Angel-your buddy did a great jobon those.You wouldn't happen to know where he got the Julius head from do you?

Crickey, Angel! That looks fantastic!! Please tell Jeff, BRAVO!!! Those are absolutely yummy and delicious!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Tell him those are frickin' gorgeous and yummilicious...I LOVE his Hunt Leader, too. Don't you sell that gorilla sculpt standing in as Julius?

Jess - Today was a day I'll never forget. My oldest child no longer lives under my roof. :monkey2

Denise and I moved her off to college and she goes down "the path of life". I'm glad she's only an hour away. The house feels so empty without her already. :monkey2

I have a ways to go before that...perhaps 10 more years to go. (Sheesh, I'll be an old bag by then)...

Angel... Both my birds have already flown the coop!

And very successfully, have begun to fly on their own.

Angel, I am stalling as usual. I need to finish the hem of C's jacket. Think I will do that. I sent Apemania a request regarding an empty ANSA backpack instead of the gorilla boots. Trying to see what I could afford with my deposit...

Angel, for somebody who lost their oomph a few days/weeks ago, you sure have been VERY busy! I feel bad now, with what little I have accomplished...

I would love a lifesize Caesar for the garden....but I can't afford that! I'm just trying to burn my $300 deposit there...

Not sure if their economy chimp shoes are $95 as stated on the website. I'm sure I could fit those, because Brian said they were made for women and children.

Back