Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they were to make more humans, I want a Virdon and Burke. After all, you can't have a Planet of the Apes with no humans

Dr_Zaius said:
After all, you can't have a Planet of the Apes with no humans

Yeah, true... however, I want the apes to OUT NUMBER the humans on that planet. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

decadentdave said:
Has anyone here made a custom Virdon and Burke yet? I'd be interested to see some pics.

Not the best, but they're a start:
MycustomPOTAtv02.jpg

Not bad but you may want to sculpt on the groovy 70's shag haircuts for Ron Harper and James Naughton.

Ironman1188 said:
Not the best, but they're a start:
MycustomPOTAtv02.jpg

Actually, that's a pretty damn good start. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

When displayed together, you can't mistake who they are suppose to be. Where did you get that chimp head? Is it one of a group of heads that you had Customickey paint for you? :confused:

I'm assuming that you haven't decided on your Galen so you just threw in that chimp for the picture to stand for him... or you would have removed the "glyph", right?:rolleyes:

Yeah it's a very small nit to pick. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Last edited:
Its a Chris Hight head. I don't honestly recall if that was one that Mike painted or the one that was "pre" painted. As for the glyph? As of now thats his head, but I'm not sure if thats the body he'll remain on, thus the tunic not having been tweaked.

How much would that conversion cost, and how long does it take? Any ideas?
I seriously want mine to look like that. The fake fur is necessary.

Bump to keep the cause alive and to give a big shout out to Steve for saving my Ursus! Thanks much!

Back