Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice work Sticks!!

It will be interesting to see how you work the monsters into an Ape/Trek storyline.

I'm really impresses by your lighting technique. I especially like the shot of Kirk and Spock with the Lawgiver statue. What instruments are you using to light these scenes?

I look forward to seeing more of this project.

Wow STICKMAN! The quality of the first shot, and the lighting is inspiring! The red background looks fantastic as an erie kind of alien planet! Again the lighting used on the Frankenstein picture is also wicked cool! This is good stuff, you've done a great job...again! STICKMAN. ~Angel~ :angelsmil

Last edited:
I am getting this message while trying to upload this file.

pota000278a.jpg:
Your file of 122.2 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 97.7 KB for this filetype.

The file is too big, but I will be happy to send it over e-mails.

Thanks all for the great words of encouragemant. It really means a lot. Kfog if you have a way to shrink the file size you should be able to upload it. It would be great to see. The hour is late, 1:45A, and I have to get some sleep. Talk to you all soon.

kfog41 said:

pota000278a.jpg:
Your file of 122.2 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 97.7 KB for this filetype.

You can email it to me. :rolleyes:

kfog41 said:

pota000278a.jpg:

You have to reduce the file size below 97.7 KB. I'm sure there are many ways to do this, but the only way I know how to do this is using the PAINT Program. You can stretch to to a smaller size and it reduces the size of you file. Hope that helps KFog. ~Angel~

Here we go! By the way, this is supposed to be in black and white! Check out the tarp cover that Dodge intially wears as tatters.

angelofmusic2112 said:
You have to reduce the file size below 97.7 KB. I'm sure there are many ways to do this, but the only way I know how to do this is using the PAINT Program. You can stretch to to a smaller size and it reduces the size of you file. Hope that helps KFog. ~Angel~

Hey Angel! Thanks for the info. Did you receive the two e-mails I sent you last night with the attachments?:rotfl

By the way! You can actually see the cather/tarp item in the top part of the astronaut packs when Taylor is checking supplies after they first land on shore. It is encased within the top portion. I believe it is a yellow/brown in color (raincoat type material).

kfog41 said:
Here we go! By the way, this is supposed to be in black and white! Check out the tarp cover that Dodge intially wears as tatters.

Thanks for posting that photo!!! I don't think I've ever seen that picture before.

It would be cool if there was a DVD release of the Apes saga with all of the cut scenes included in the discs. However, I doubt that any of those scenes were saved.

Any other photos out there of cut scenes from the Apes saga... post them here! :D

Hi Protzaius! I actually received this still from a long time Apes enthusiast who has original and custom items depicted in the Planet of the Apes sauseville book. I see this book for sale on e-bay a lot! I hope this helps you and I will sure keep a look out for any rare stills of cutout scenes.:monkey5

Planet of the Apes Sausville book with plenty of Apes memorabilia Information.

kfog41 said:
Hey Angel! Thanks for the info. Did you receive the two e-mails I sent you last night with the attachments?:rotfl

I haven't opened my e-mail yet, I'm sure your e-mails are there. I've been working more overtime hours, and watching the NHL playoffs. Hockey season is almost over. I'll check out your e-mails though and get back to you KFog. I really like that unique pic of the astronauts under the tent...

Last edited:
I can't wait for hockey season is done with so you will have more time for your various ape projects like the prison wagon and trial diorama.

I love the work you do. I can't wait to see more of it!!

By the way you never told me where you found that picture of Brent and the "New York is a Summer Festival" poster. Where is that pic from?

Kfog That picture of Taylor under the tarp/tent was great to see. It is something else I've never seen, and had never known existed. Great find.

Are there any more lost Ape stills?

By the way... Have any of you guys read the Pierre Boulle screenplay for the proposed sequel to Planet? I think it was called "Planet of Men". It was eventually scraped in favor of the screenplay for "Beneath"

I found that picture of Brent with the Poster at the following website. There's lot's of ape stuff in there. You'll have to explore through it JUNGLE.

https://pota.goatley.com/lobby-cards/stills/

Last edited:
Thanks Angel. I've been to that site before but for some reason I didn't check out the Lobby Cards... There really are a great amount of images I have never seen before.

I've read all of the ape books JUNGLE, but I've never read "Planet of Men". Never heard about it.

How about this? Did any of you guys have the 45 RPM Power Records as kids with those comic books? I had those, and recently obtained the recordings on CD. No more records for me! It's nostalgic stuff to me... loved the stories as a kid, while flipping the comics books! :lol

Last edited:
Back