SHIN GODZILLA - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GODZILLA RESURGENCE - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

This shot is magical. It alone has me excited.

attachment.php

:goodpost::goodpost:

On iPhone, the official website looks like a poster.

image.jpeg

For fun, here's the design in black n white with similar contrast levels to Gojira.

image.jpeg

So apparently this is an official poster.

image.jpeg

More theater promos.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Some people are saying the $6.00 applies to the ticket for the lottery, but the jury's out on whether a lottery actually plays into this at all. Either way, it ought to be cheaper than X-Plus if we're going off Banpresto's past stuff.

Just had my contact in Japan check on this and the 620 yen is indeed the price of the lottery ticket you need to purchase in order to try and win one of these.

Rumor mill is this is part of the promotional lottery, but will also be available eventually for purchase, hope so, doesn't take away from those who win one, they'll do so for a cheaper price than people at retail and get it a lot sooner.

Might try to get one from Yahoo Japan if the price is right. No telling how long we might have to wait for it at retail.

You don't? His tail looks bigger than he is and looks like a giant snake attracted to his body. The 90s Godzilla tail is fine.
Nothing to do with the debate of the tails, but seeing 2016 compared to 1993 makes me like 2016 even more. 1993 suit was so lazy looking and rubbery. That looks like a fat, lazy bear in a zoo. 2016 is like that half-killed humongous killer bear in the revenant lol

At least went out on a limb with this design. I'm sure there was internal debate about the hands.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't see any of those images 🤔

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What is that?

ID4 sequel. :lol

I guess it has Mutos.

Emmerich's probably like, I know why Edwards' Godzilla did better than mine, MUTOs, I will put MUTOs in everything now.

Back in Godzilla world, some great artwork cropping up from Matt Frank and Bob Eggleton.

tumblr_o66ip9vxVt1rwy72mo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o60ld0tyA41s39ht8o1_1280.jpg

Back