Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200_s.gif

Been waiting too long for that release to ax him. My Obi-Wan desperately need a companion since SSC seems reluctant to release a Anakin from AOTC.

If only there was a good Ewan Obi-Wan.

That said, I think at this point, holding on to any PT figures you have is probably a good idea. Looks like the PT will be going dark for the next few years. I may have to pull out Sebulba from his Hasbro package. :lol

If only there was a good Ewan Obi-Wan.

That said, I think at this point, holding on to any PT figures you have is probably a good idea. Looks like the PT will be going dark for the next few years. I may have to pull out Sebulba from his Hasbro package. :lol
Hopefully after Episode 7 the PT for the most part disappears like a hideous mistake everyone regrets and wants to forget, including Disney. If these new movies are good I think that will be the case mostly.
The SSC Ep3 Ewan always reminded me of a young Anthony Hopkins. :lol
You mentioned that once before, and before that day I never thought of it, but you're right. He kinda does. :lol

Hopefully after Episode 7 the PT for the most part disappears like a hideous mistake everyone regrets and wants to forget, including Disney. If these new movies are good I think that will be the case mostly.

I hope not. I actually prefer the prequels over the originals. ROTS is my favourite film of all time.

I hope not. I actually prefer the prequels over the originals. ROTS is my favourite film of all time.

How can you stand Hayden Christensons "acting"? Seriously. It's atrocious.

I dislike the PT the most for not doing any justice to Darth Vader. The rest I can look past, but that right there. No. I respect your opinion though!

I'll likely cancel but try to pick it up for less from a retailer. It really depends how this figure turns out. I feel no need to have a 2nd Fett in my display (unless its ROTJ Fett) unless the work on the costume is phenomenal.

Still want this...just keeping fingers crossed that the franken-forehead goes away and the helmet gets corrected. That's it. Like the rest a lot....here's hoping it comes out well...

Yep. I wish Sideshow would comment on that issue and hint at a sculpt tweaking in progress on Jango's forehead.

I actually think Jango Fett looks pretty cool as he is pretty close to Boba Fett with a different color scheme in the looks department. Overall though I'm not a fan of the prequels. Revenge of the Sith had its moments but was still overall weak.

I don't agree the prequels were better but I do agree ROTS was great, and in the same league as the OT. Unfortunately it gets unfairly lumped in with the rest of the PT (which I didn't mind but can understand the backlash).

I don't agree the prequels were better but I do agree ROTS was great, and in the same league as the OT. Unfortunately it gets unfairly lumped in with the rest of the PT (which I didn't mind but can understand the backlash).

:exactly:

A New Hope stands out by itself. ROTS is uneven but so is ESB and ROTJ.

I would agree with that.

Then again I just like the characters and mythology of the series.

I do too, OT, PT, EU and Clone Wars all have characters and mythology that I enjoy because I'm open to it and give it a chance. Not everything is a Home Run, but that's life.

Back