Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. :cool:

Genius idea to use the Hasbro body; near perfect proportions to Temuerra (once in the Medi suit).. love that.

It's a bit of work, but I'd be happy to have that custom as my one & only.

Unaltered, those late-series Hasbro bodies are really pretty small, like 11" finished fig height (use them for customs all the time.) I'm guessing that Medi armor really would be close to 1/7 to look good on it like that.

That's a key reason why this SSC Jango is important - it's actually 1/6.

If the figure looks like a portfolio of flubs - what the **** does scale matter? :huh :lol

You could probably use the SSC jumpsuit, gloves & boots - & maybe the gauntlets & jetpack, but the rest needs to go in the bin.

It doesn't look pretty in that screen grab, but is that the only image that's come from the video? Seems weird the video seems to have disappeared and the only image is all distorted and the fig has a gauntlet missing.

I wasn't a fan of the SSC Fett, so I'm not expecting a revelation here. I just want something to upgrade my Hasbro Jango - which on a different body and with some tweaks isn't half bad.

Where did the video go? Past IGN reviews of Sideshow figures displayed such incompetence and general lack of giving a **** by the reviewers. I wonder if this one was so bad that Sideshow requested they take it down. I frequent the site regularly but never saw it.

As far as video game websites are concerned, Kotaku does a much better job with their Hot Toys reviews.

It wasn't a video review in this case, it was just panning through recent figures for Force Friday and Jango was in there along with the Scout Trooper. Thats why there's only the one screen grab (he was shown for 1 or 2 seconds).

The video is still up on their site. Just search IGN Force Friday First Look.

Still in the thread a few pages back too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t1gjPw5Lig

Thanks, Tonton - for what it's worth (not much I know) I took better screenshots...

eit7pi.png

14dnjoj.png

They didn't even try to make him look good. Pretty sure we'll get much more convincing shots as soon as first Jangos reach their owners.

So on the fence. I'm going to have to wait to see pics. This will be one of my last figures bought. And it kinda stands out as a "non-essential".
I have MKIII, 1/4 Boba, 1/4 MK43, Delorean and I'm waiting on PO for 1/4 Stormtrooper and Vader and that will be the unofficial end of my collecting. So I would have to be pretty darn sure this would be worth it. Thing is I'd complete my Fett collection of Proto, ESB, ROTJ, Clone trooper and Jango.
Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone mentioned earlier that the helmet dent was from when he got tackled by the Reek in the arena. That made sense, but going back I noticed that the dent is there while he is standing/watching from the balcony before the battle started. Going even further back, its there during his fight with Obiwan on Kamino. Therefore I'm going to say it was there from the beginning, not from anything that happened on screen.

Someone mentioned earlier that the helmet dent was from when he got tackled by the Reek in the arena. That made sense, but going back I noticed that the dent is there while he is standing/watching from the balcony before the battle started. Going even further back, its there during his fight with Obiwan on Kamino. Therefore I'm going to say it was there from the beginning, not from anything that happened on screen.

Did obiwan dent it maybe?

Back