Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping was $18 for the Scout a few weeks ago.

Not it is nearly $2.50 more for Jango. Something is not right here.

I am reeeeealllllly looking forward to this explanation from them. Funny how they send the emails out after they are closed.... on a Friday......

Shipping was $18 for the Scout a few weeks ago.

Not it is nearly $2.50 more for Jango. Something is not right here.

I am reeeeealllllly looking forward to this explanation from them. Funny how they send the emails out after they are closed.... on a Friday......

My company has a UPS account and we ship out items from our warehouse. We get a discount from UPS and its considerably less than the normal price. Again we have lots of volume to ship out, but I'm sure Sideshow does as well.

20.56 for shipping that put this figure well over $230.00. I'll be calling on Monday, I'd like to hear an explanation.

On the way soon and still no new pictures anywhere, dang it. C'mon, Sideshow. ... Please don't let the only visual clue prior to getting this be a shoddy shot from a video showing a gauntlet-missing, frumpy figure in dim lighting that looked like it had been yanked out of the box and plopped on display. Not a figure we've been waiting over a year to see. Throw an updated shot...PLEASE.

I waited until the exclusive waitlisted and then joined, saying it was fate if it converted and that would determine if I owned SSC Jango.

It converted. I'm excited. Lets bring it on. I cant wait.

You won a waitlist conversion... only now do you decide if you want it. So should I be happy for you, or sad?

I got on the waitlist two days ago expecting it to take a while to convert if at all. I thought I would have more time to dwell on it:lol

We all have 13 days.... tick, tick, tick....

Like the rest of you, I would like to see pictures of what we're getting before I purchase. Seems fair, right? Otherwise I get stuck with shipping both ways.

If no pictures, I'm canceling. Be easy to reorder should this be crazy good. I imagine many cancelations because of all the HT stuff coming that is significantly more important to more people.

Back