Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.... you should. Last year I ordered the 1/6th Vader and 1/6th Yoda.... it was $20 total for both, not each, both.

Now it is $20 for just one figure, it is not the $2, its what it has led to.... and what it eventually will lead to.

Last year I could ship a small package for $1.50, now the same package is $2.60 at USPS... prices on shipping increase all the time. And sometimes the jump is significant from one day to the next. International shipping has gotten even worse.

So no, I really don't have to get wadded up over it :lol And over the years I've gotten a number of items from Sideshow either using the free shipping option or the $10 discounted shipping they used to offer on a number of HT products.

Yeah, seemed a little bizarre, there was nothing wrong with the new photos either. Wasn't the somewhat drastic change like we saw with Han Hoth for example.

Hopefully next week we will get some updated pics. Maybe I will ask SSC chat about updated pics.

It's really frustrating SS don't show the final product before shipping it out. At least with HT's we get to see it when it comes out in HK first. I would be very happy if he looked like the prototype but that vid has me worried.

...where are some new pictures?

Seriously where are they? No one has this? Didn't Sideshow used update the sales page with actual production pictures?

Soon...

It's really frustrating SS don't show the final product before shipping it out. At least with HT's we get to see it when it comes out in HK first. I would be very happy if he looked like the prototype but that vid has me worried.

The Jango figure shown in that IGN video was clearly hastily posed. They couldn't even be arsed to put his gun hand all the way into the arm, and the pistol was sloppily in the grip. And where the hell is his gauntlet!? No amount of consideration was given to styling. The videographer just gave it his best 30 seconds and called it a day. Anyone canceling based on that clip is missing out on an amazing figure.

Last edited:
Soon...

The Jango figure shown in that IGN video was clearly hastily posed. They couldn't even be arsed to put his gun hand all the way into the arm, and the pistol was sloppily in the grip. No amount of consideration was given to styling. The videographer just gave it his best 30 seconds and called it a day. Anyone canceling based on that clip is missing out on an amazing figure.

Thanks Rook! Don't have this one on order but looking forward to the pics as always.

Got my notice today. Funds ready for the 24th. Crossing fingers i'm in the first batch and get Jango by the end of the month :pray:

My waitlist converted and then suddenly I got hit with a NRD... it didn't mention one when I waitlisted and they didn't ask, they just charged.

Oh well. I am in for it now. I really hope this is not a Plisken/Drake/Hoth issue with this guy. I am going to stay positive.. Scout Trooper came out great.

I am looking forward to posing him with twin pistols and poncho blazing away like some badass high plains drifter in Mando armor.

After the past pics, I'll admit, I'm excited to see one in hand, hoping against all odds for some upgrades to my medi coming out of this.

Maybe I should jump on a Medi Jango NOW before it goes up in price, after this Robot Chicken version officially underwhelms in all it's lackluster glory. :lol

Another payment and he will be paid off from my retailer so I'm stuck with him if he ends up looking pure crap.

Fingers crossed though. :pray:

Another payment and he will be paid off from my retailer so I'm stuck with him if he ends up looking pure crap.

Fingers crossed though. :pray:

I calling it, a bunch of people will love it for about a month, then get really nit picky, youll also see a ton of "just needs futzing" even thoigh the under body is garbage and unfutzable, then the mods and body swaps, the "hands on" videos from SS cronies and absurd price justifications and "everything is amazing" ... It wont be pure crap, just your average ss variety crap

Back