Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I calling it, a bunch of people will love it for about a month, then get really nit picky, youll also see a ton of "just needs futzing" even thoigh the under body is garbage and unfutzable, then the mods and body swaps, the "hands on" videos from SS cronies and absurd price justifications and "everything is amazing" ... It wont be pure crap, just your average ss variety crap

lemme guess. you're a glass half-full guy right?

Beats all hell out of being a manically depressed paranoiac whose only creative outlet consists of dressing down a bunch of hard-working artists from the safety of his computer desk, all because he's worried that his dolls might not live up to his standards.

Beats all hell out of being a manically depressed paranoiac whose only creative outlet consists of dressing down a bunch of hard-working artists from the safety of his computer desk, all because he's worried that his dolls might not live up to his standards.

(Just to be clear, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. Just a general observation. No, really.)

Im a "glass is full, half of it just happens to be water" kind of guy

As for my comments, its an observation of the general trend seen again and again on this board, I cancelled already because our dollar has dropped, SS hasnt drastically improved their quality to justify the increased price, and they kept their same disproportionate body even after years of complaints and failure to rectify it, so yeah I find the company as a whole to be pretty mediocre. As for hiding behind a computer... pay for my plane ticket and I'll gladly share this with sideshow to their face. however being in another country is my only option at the moment. And as for the artists.. I havent complained about any artist in particular. my 2 problems are the helmet and the short and stubby arms, everything else seems decent enough

I remember having this Jango Fett when I was a kid...

saga-12jango_boxinsert.jpg

I had so much fun with it. It's probably the main reason I want to get the SS version. Hoping for the best:pray:

On a proper 1/6 body and with mods that Hasbro figure is pretty decent.

SSC better have that beat - that's what I'm hoping to replace.

I'm assuming it's that old, since Attack of the Clones came out in 2002. Say what you will about the movie, but being a kid around that time was a blast. Dare I say, AOTC is what got me into Star Wars:monkey3

The recent posts in here made me smile & feel old.... :)

And despite the recent rain of cancelations and doom - - gloom and yes, the lack of any new pics, I'm still looking forward to seeing how this one turned out I production.

I'm assuming it's that old, since Attack of the Clones came out in 2002. Say what you will about the movie, but being a kid around that time was a blast. Dare I say, AOTC is what got me into Star Wars:monkey3

Good time to be buying SW too - I guess the movies were not liked even then because the toys were some of the most heavily discounted ever. Sold my gunship last year for five times what I paid for it in 2003.

The recent posts in here made me smile & feel old.... :)

And despite the recent rain of cancelations and doom - - gloom and yes, the lack of any new pics, I'm still looking forward to seeing how this one turned out I production.

For the record, I think it looks amazing. I'm speaking as a collector.

sorry to ask, by why would that be relevant? (we're all collectors) you could say youre speaking as an astrophysicist and it would still just be your opinion, no?

Did you do a set of diorama pics for this fig (this one seems like a natural for a rain-slicked set of action pics) and do you know if production fig pics will be up soon? Seems to be getting pretty close to the ship date.

I remember having this Jango Fett when I was a kid...

View attachment 211565

I had so much fun with it. It's probably the main reason I want to get the SS version. Hoping for the best:pray:

The chest is more accurate than the new Sideshow piece (assuming the video screenshot is accurate).

Tick, tock. If i don't see pics by Tuesday I'm going to cancel.

The chest is more accurate than the new Sideshow piece (assuming the video screenshot is accurate).

Tick, tock. If i don't see pics by Tuesday I'm going to cancel.

Why not just give it till Wednesday? Does not charge until Thursday.

Back