Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Color timing is everything. Boba's purple in your pic, totally blue below.

View attachment 212215

Anyway, I think most people would agree his flight suit is somewhere between blue-purple, a bit faded and certainly not such a deep, royal purple that shows in the SS pics.

Hopefully they saturated the pictures too much.

Yes the purple in Jango's costume was so muted on film that it appeared almost bluish gray.

Looks quite good to me... purple might need to be subdued a bit, but the cut and sew look very good. Only thing I'm a bit concerned about is the paintwork on the head looks a bit dark and flat. The pics are small though so it might look better, but not having a clear image of the heads also makes me think they might be intentionally not focusing on the paint work :lol

But at the very least the eyes look like a good size, so maybe this is the first head since they changed factories and abandoned the eye plates.

xrnlsih.gif

Looks great. Glad I kept the PO. Should have this guy by next week :yess:

Looks better then I thought, still glad I cancelled, helmet looks weird and chest plates seem mis aligned or too small or something, pretty meh. At least ill have a hot toys boba on my shelf until they get around to a jango

lol, peps want that silly gunmetal/black scheme that Vader has on his mask like the prop does. But SS makes Jango suit a darker shade like the prop and it's an outrage!!

I think he looks pimp! Now make kid Boba.

Color timing is everything. Boba's purple in your pic, totally blue below.

View attachment 212215

Anyway, I think most people would agree his flight suit is somewhere between blue-purple, a bit faded and certainly not such a deep, royal purple that shows in the SS pics.

Hopefully they saturated the pictures too much.

It's funny - I don't recall a single child ever being seen in the classic trilogy... yet the prequel trilogy is chock full of 'em, even a kid Greedo.:lol

Me and Wor-Gar were talking a while back about how cool blue and orange look together in movies like the Carbon Freezing Chamber in ESB and the skies and sand of Fury Road. Jango in the Geonosis arena had that sweet color contrast as well.

3SwDN.png

They really did mute the hell out of that suit, didn't they?

I never remember Jango as a "purple" character. I remember him as "blue". Now Zam I remember being the "purple" one. Just sayin'...

I have no idea what the actual film-used suit's color was. But I would love to know, I'm really curious now.

Can't wait either. Not too bothered by the color. Hard to tell if blue, purple or in AOTC. Changes from one scene to another anyway.

That's the best thing about the ST from what I can tell. No ****ing kids. :lol

Rodian mothers must have difficulty giving birth because kid Greedos have bigger heads than adult Greedos for some reason.:rotfl

210.jpg

Can't wait either. Not too bothered by the color. Hard to tell if blue, purple or in AOTC. Changes from one scene to another anyway.

:exactly:

Back