Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look ok. Still getting it. Probably sell it if Hot Toys ever get around to releasing it but I'm sure it will be fun in the meantime.

Rodian mothers must have difficulty giving birth because kid Greedos have bigger heads than adult Greedos for some reason.:rotfl

With all the prequel love going around, please tell me you watched this video from the Vader thread. I was worried it would tarnish the OT in some minuscule way but really it just made me laugh at TPM a bit more.

Just skipped through AOTC - it ain't EVER purple; more a grey/blue at best.

Guessing we'll be able to dye the jumpsuit to make it better though.

That, and the "flaired" pants are the only thing that bother me... but a bit of futzing should do the job :wink1:

Just skipped through AOTC - it ain't EVER purple; more a grey/blue at best.

Didn't think so. I swear, what is it with people bending over no matter how obviously wrong something is?

Dying dark purple to lighter gray-blue is impossible.

You might be able to bleach this a lighter shade... but oh, bleaching is tricky and very dependent on the material.

Didn't think so. I swear, what is it with people bending over no matter how obviously wrong something is?

Dying dark purple to lighter gray-blue is impossible.

You might be able to bleach this a lighter shade... but oh, bleaching is tricky and very dependent on the material.

There goes that idea :(

I don't have the futzing skills some of you guys do so if you're saying it won't work Wor... cancel time.

Geez Sideshow, how farking hard is it? :slap

It looks like a cotton type material that should take bleach. If its synthetic then it might not work. But bleaching is tricky and even when it works, sometimes the threads remain in color -- meaning dark purple thread against lighter suit.

Best to wait for in-hand pics first. Maybe these pictures are heavily saturated.

This one's shaping up great.. :lol

I remember a while back, Hasbro releasing a far more 'purple' jumpsuited 4" figure based on that 2007 Evolutions sculpt. It all adds to the confusion.

The Geonosis scenes were clearly skewed by that orange-y hue they gave that part of the film, but Jango's suit was never purple. There are tons of pics out there to confirm that; from promotional photos to movie stills, so you do your homework & it's not that confusing at all.

I picked up the Medicom v2 on the cheap about 6 months ago... I'm thinking I should just stick with that as I don't quite care enough for Jango to spend $200 on him. But the same time, this figure does look nicer.

Decisions, decisions.

Why is it the middle film of each trilogy has this colour issue? Han blue/brown Hoth jacket and now Jango purple/blue jumpsuit😯

Were there two different suits used? As I've seen promo shots and seen both colours!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm not canceling I'm just going to display him laying on the floor with his head to the side and Mace Standing over him.

If you have the SS exclusive of mace you already have jango's helmet and it might be more accurate. :chase

sideshow-mace-windu-exclusive-001.jpg

Why is it the middle film of each trilogy has this colour issue? Han blue/brown Hoth jacket and now Jango purple/blue jumpsuit��

Were there two different suits used? As I've seen promo shots and seen both colours!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Maybe this is a homage to Han's blue/brown Hoth jacket and the OT and your just not sophisticated enough to understand it. :monkey3

:lol

Looking good from where I currently sit.

Looking forward to having father and son in my collection. :yess:

Not sure if the Jawa base body could be use for young Boba. :D

I really hope SSC could do a couple of children figures.
Young Anakin would be a definite want for me.

I really hope one day SSC could do an Add-on accessory set.
That would be for items that were not included in pervious releases.

Quite a few things would easily come to mind.
- Jango's helmet with dent
- Sandtrooper binoculars
- Han's pointing finger hand sign
To name a few... Definitely we can name more.

I definite would pay for a dented Jango helmet to complete his fight scene with Mace Windu. :D

Back