Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is cool
e30ac144257d1f585704770b4a5cc1ee.jpg
a51c398e67496c786b50882bde374ce9.jpg

I just received my Deadpool. :) Very nice figure so far.
After ~9 years of collecting Sideshow and HT, I had my first defect though. He came with two left feet. :( I also contacted my seller to see how this gets resolved.

Anyway, here's a quick pic with minor futzing. I'll have to hold off any customization until I know how the issue with the feet will be handled.

IMG_6420_2_small.jpg

I just received my Deadpool. :) Very nice figure so far.
After ~9 years of collecting Sideshow and HT, I had my first defect though. He came with two left feet. :( I also contacted my seller to see how this gets resolved.

Anyway, here's a quick pic with minor futzing. I'll have to hold off any customization until I know how the issue with the feet will be handled.

IMG_6420_2_small.jpg

Amazing pic! But yes the QC issues are out of control considering the price hike in SSC figures. I had a couple metal clips snap off had to glue back on.

Nice pic Agonistes! It definitly looks better without all the pouches and kneepads and whatnot. I love the serious head but it looks a bit small, to me.

Anyway, let's hope you'll get this guy back on its feet soon.

(You seem to have some nice figures back there, too.)

Metal clips are a pain, had one from a sword fall off. Thinking of re gluing it and then topping off the rest just incase.

Sent from my usless phone, using Tapatalk. Please excuse mistakes.

Amazing pic! But yes the QC issues are out of control considering the price hike in SSC figures. I had a couple metal clips snap off had to glue back on.

Thanks. Having to reglue something here and there is something I accept as a nature of this hobby and these figures. With some things being so small, detailed, and delicate, it's difficult to get everything perfect. Packing the same foot twice is a stupid mistake however IMO.

Nice pic Agonistes! It definitly looks better without all the pouches and kneepads and whatnot. I love the serious head but it looks a bit small, to me.

Anyway, let's hope you'll get this guy back on its feet soon.

(You seem to have some nice figures back there, too.)

Thanks. :) I'm already in contact with my dealer, he'll get back to me shortly about what to do. My figures are already itching to modify him, but in case I have to send him back, I don't want to take any risks. Those shoulder guards, beige straps across his chest (sewn to the suit), and the horizontal strap need to go.

While playing around with him and trying some different poses, I realized he's really lacking an open/splayed, or even just relaxed right hand. You'll notice in the grenade pose below that there was no good option for a right hand, as they're all too specific (fist, trigger finger, sword grabbing, thumbs up, or OK sign).

IMG_6444_2_small.jpg

IMG_6448_2_small.jpg

Last edited:
Very striking in person. Articulation is tight, but the figure looks better in person than many photos IMO.

c5cf34e56881d478a2096cf52d46535a.jpg

I'm going to paint the eye.....not a fan of the pupil.

Trying to decide whether or not to return. It looks good but just not certain a comic figure fits in with the rest of the collection. I have the EX so should probably hold and sell in the secondary if I do anything. I've got to put together a couple of sales threads for assorted figures, heads, odds and ends so should just decide then.

Happy camper. He looks great. All concerns gone.

I am going to customize him to look more like the RR movie version though. I have Tony's classic suit ordered.

Back