Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and the conversation ended with "I'll email you an update later today.....we will probably go ahead and ship the replacement...."

Anyone wanna place a bet whether I got said email or not?

:ohbfrank: Piss-poor...

Send a PM to CAHobbit on here. She will get it straightened out for you, track down the failures in customer service, and set them on fire. Her first name is Alex.

Well I'm back to being really not too happy with Sideshow:

UPS found the package and sent it BACK to SS, on Nov 6th it was signed for at SS by person starting with "V" [I won't say name]. That's the day after I went through all this mess. Somewhere, someone should have picked up on this. So I've sat here for 2 weeks and spent 3-4 hours on the phone in aggravation trying to find a package they already have back there at SS.

NOT HAPPY. :mad: :gah: :ohbfrank:

About to call SS....

Edit: Spoke to same person at SS again: "We told you we are handling this on our end". [O really?]

Sorry [you can get mad if you want] but that's just piss-poor customer service. Sounds like a bunch of 'left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing' to me. It's been back at SS for almost 2 weeks and no one has connected the dots or contacted me. Still wouldn't know it if *I* had not called UPS and spent another 30 mins on the phone.

WOW! Where are the SSC defenders now? You guys knock this man for a legitimate problem he had with SSC and it was completely SSC fault.

Did they refund you anything? Did they do anything? What about a simple "sorry" (as if that would mean anything after all the time into this).

I would ask to speak to a manager and give me a free figure. Seriously.

What about a simple "sorry" (as if that would mean anything after all the time into this).

She acted slightly indignant that I was researching this myself. "I *told* you we were handling this on our end, that you didn't have to do anything..."

Yeah, well......you're not.

So I think the right knee joint came defective on my Deadpool. If I pull the leg, from the boot, downwards, it is able to slide down -- and then back up. The left leg does not do this. It came this way out if the box. I thought that maybe it was a feature where he would be able to extend his leg a little longer, but I am starting to think that this is not the case. It does feel quite delicate. It still bends fine and stands fine. I am just worried that over time it might break completely. Since I just purchased this on Monday from my local comic book store, I want to make sure I take the necessary precautions before it's too late.

Has anyone had this issue? Should I contact my comic book store, or Sideshow directly? This is my first 1/6 scale figure, and since I spent $240 on this figure, I want to make sure that it is not broken, and functions correctly.

So I think the right knee joint came defective on my Deadpool. If I pull the leg, from the boot, downwards, it is able to slide down -- and then back up. The left leg does not do this. It came this way out if the box. I thought that maybe it was a feature where he would be able to extend his leg a little longer, but I am starting to think that this is not the case. It does feel quite delicate. It still bends fine and stands fine. I am just worried that over time it might break completely. Since I just purchased this on Monday from my local comic book store, I want to make sure I take the necessary precautions before it's too late.

Has anyone had this issue? Should I contact my comic book store, or Sideshow directly? This is my first 1/6 scale figure, and since I spent $240 on this figure, I want to make sure that it is not broken, and functions correctly.

That def does not sound normal. Take it back to the comicbook store and get a replacement. They will have to deal with Sideshow directly.

That def does not sound normal. Take it back to the comicbook store and get a replacement. They will have to deal with Sideshow directly.

Just got back from my LCS. They exchanged it, no hassle and in a fresh shipping case:

Love the speech bubbles :lol

22833339120_c5cc565290_k.jpg

right hip is abit loose, normal? not horribly but def not tight as left and is kinda annoying.

other than that pleased with it. is fun inhand and moving the pouches, nades and knife around is entertaining.

I've just received this bad guy. It's a real pain to pose, but does he look great! One of the most impressive figures I've owned (and I have seen my share). The details, the paint, the heft... I love it!

I'll try and post better pics in the weekend.

yup thats it, im taking of the knee pads on mine. great pic!

hows his right hip? abit loose like mine?

Thanks! Both hips are snug on mine, with a kind of ratchet joint sideways.

I know SSC bodies can be a bit loose sometimes. Often. :(

Thanks! Both hips are snug on mine, with a kind of ratchet joint sideways.

I know SSC bodies can be a bit loose sometimes. Often. :(

thks!
damn must be just mine. its the sideways swing thats abit loose on my right hip. oh well, could be worse.

After seeing all the pictures you guys are sharing, I had to pre order this bad boy :D

Back