Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm convinced that SS is working with someone on this figure....
Rarely sideshow has a deposit on their own product (when buying 1) in terms of 1/6. I think they require that because this figure is being worked with perhaps Hot Toys.

They require a deposit because of the dollar amount.

13.5" is the height of the completed figure with the helmet as far as I know - specs are from Sideshow. This means it's about right, because (and I've written all this before), David Prowse was/is 6'6" tall. The extra 3" easily made up by the boots and helmet.

I don't see the pants (or any other) bagginess people are complaining about. I see a poorly futzed figure. Vader's pants have never, in any movie, been skin tight. And if you watch every scene in the three movies you will see wrinkles and some material accumulation in the pants, arms and torso.

If it bothers anyone on the final figure, undress him and wrap his legs with some fabric before putting the pants back on. It will limit mobility, but if you like it tight, then you like it tight.

Ditto with what he said. I think we invent in our minds how Vader looks at times. He's so iconic that we forget that even the screen suit had flaws. At times, looking like a cheap knock off Halloween costume of today.

This figer is sooo inaxurite. Looks lik Darth helmet frum spacebulls.

tumblr_mkefl6Rsut1rawb5do1_400.jpg

And yet SS and HT always show their lightsabers with photoshop effects on the sabers.
Why the hell can't we have a saber that really looks like this for what we have pay nowadays:

Price? You think people are twisting their panties now? Add another 50 bucks to it. Then they'd complain it cost more than 25 dollars.

I jumped on the bandwagon, PO'd mine through SSC to get the exclusive. Normally I go through cheaper retailers but I felt the severed hand/stump was worth the extra $... not sure why actually, for some reason I just thought it was cool.

Trying to figure out if the set comes with 2 helmets and masks.

Newly Developed Fully Articulated Darth Vader body
Fabric body suit and cape
Detailed armor and gloves
Head with Helmet and Mask
Additional Anakin Skywalker Portrait
Detailed chest and belt boxes
Multiple Gloved hands for various gestures
Lightsaber(s): Hilt Only and Hilt with Blade
Light-up figure display base with Imperial symbol
Helmet and Mask accessories with light-up Meditation Chamber display base

There are people in this world who live for the moment and enjoy their existence. There other people who just love to complain about everything and try and make other people feel as bad as they do.

It's a plastic toy. It's never going to be 100% accurate. Were the Kenner toys we all enjoyed as kids accurate? Not even close, yet we all loved them. Why have so many become negative and cynical as they became adults? It's a toy. Nothing more.

This might not be the best vader ever, but I'm almost 40 years old. My grandfather died at 45 from a heart attack, my uncle at 47 from a heart attack. I think I'm going to order this and enjoy it while I'm still alive...I could die tomorrow. It's a toy and nothing more. If people are seeking perfection in a piece of plastic mass produced in china then they might want to rethink their expectations.

Yea..but you have to see it from a different side too gimpy...those toys cost $3...this is $250. I dont know why people cant just say "I dont like it, not ordering it" and then move on..so I agree with you there. People love to complain though...screw baseball..its america's past time.

Back