Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've wanted a darth vader since forever but was waiting for some definitive vader down the road, guess this will be it.
My 1st darth vader figure :yess:
Really need to get someone to make a vader LED saber for me.

Passed on the EX easily. Might get the regular locally unless have something better to do with my money.

How are local prices where you are? Here they are sideshow MSRP plus anywhere between $25 and $100. Except for crazy sales or exceptionally big items I find it cheaper to get direct from sideshow. Of course we have no import duty for private purchases under $1000 which helps.

How are local prices where you are? Here they are sideshow MSRP plus anywhere between $25 and $100. Except for crazy sales or exceptionally big items I find it cheaper to get direct from sideshow. Of course we have no import duty for private purchases under $1000 which helps.

Depends on shops. I can tell you that I recently got 2 licensed SW props for prices comparable to US customers (one was even a bit lower). :) Two of my friends saw my invoices and couldn't believe it

Depends on shops. I can tell you that I recently got 2 licensed SW props for prices comparable to US customers (one was even a bit lower). :) Two of my friends saw my invoices and couldn't believe it

Awesome. I guess with all of europe it makes it possible for some to get around at good prices. Most of the local etailers here went bust over the last 2 years so only a handful remain and LCS's, well they want double US MSRP.

Awesome. I guess with all of europe it makes it possible for some to get around at good prices. Most of the local etailers here went bust over the last 2 years so only a handful remain and LCS's, well they want double US MSRP.

If the Aussie dollar drops to where it was a couple of yrs back Vader will be a $500 figure :rotfl

I just had to post to be the 5th Aussie in a row, lol.

I'll order this, it just needs someone else other than a Sideshow employee to pose and futz it, lol.

I've wanted a darth vader since forever but was waiting for some definitive vader down the road, guess this will be it.
My 1st darth vader figure :yess:
Really need to get someone to make a vader LED saber for me.
As soon as I learned the saber doesn't light up, I decided to make a custom one that does, either using LEDs or cathode tubes. Eight months to wait for this will give me plenty of time to come up with a good custom light-up saber. Add me to your friend list if you're interested.

My Anh on the original body, new cape and hasbro dome, I might have to do the body swap when the esb gets here, as I can't justify it in my mind how Vader shrunk between movies, figure wise anyway
attachment.php
attachment.php

Back