Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no mod on the helmet and dome you say? There doesn't seem to be much wrong with it in that picture.

i think he lowered the original helmet. which makes it look a lot better than how they had it attached right out of the box.

Those simple mods make the original look soooo good, if this version arrives looking close I'll be very happy.

If not, I can't imagine the small amount effort to get him there will be too demanding. Ordered.

As soon as I learned the saber doesn't light up, I decided to make a custom one that does, either using LEDs or cathode tubes. Eight months to wait for this will give me plenty of time to come up with a good custom light-up saber. Add me to your friend list if you're interested.

It would depend on how much it cost really, i wont worry about this right now though i got a busy year of HT figures to plan for :slap

My Anh on the original body, new cape and hasbro dome, I might have to do the body swap when the esb gets here, as I can't justify it in my mind how Vader shrunk between movies, figure wise anyway
attachment.php
attachment.php
That's a nice display dude! :hi5:

Your Vader with those mods looks really good - shame it's too tall.

Back