Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow loves giving Ford huge eyes.

legendary_indy1.jpg

Great shots parmor... with the eyes obscured you can really see how much potential this sculpt had. Why did they have to open up the eyes more, he just looks very passive which is not right for Han.

1132733F-830A-4111-BC05-333DF4E9C8E7_zpsicmfxuqz.jpg

Ugh... still the rest of him looks good, but again Sideshow has to **** up on something seemingly small but it really makes a big difference.

Yeah. I have to say this figure is fair at best. Don't know that I want to drop 2 bills on this quality.

Bollox. Complete utter (badly written) bollox. Is english your first language?

:lol

Let me help you. Since you seem unable to read today, here is a small selection. You can do the rest of your literary homework yourself.

:lol Careful mfoga not happy with bad things peeps saying bout hz doll.

That quote of mine is taken out of context and is a joke reply to a previous post.

Better...

Paramore, so what are your thoughts having time to check this guy out?

I still stand by my initial thoughts. I think it's an excellent release. I like the sculpt and paint apps. The hood could do with more of a fur lining. I wasn't going to keep him, I was only getting to photograph but I've decided he's staying now and I've just got on the WL for the EX Luke to go with him.

Do the eyes look that big in person?

Yeah but they really don't bother me too much. I think it's a great likeness. I know others will feel the opposite but for me, I'm very happy to have him. And luckily I have no preference to coat colour either ;)

Last edited:
for me the big probleme is fur , very awful , but now i have pass my order on tauntaun , i trap with this .

and thank s very much for pics param

I need to see pics of the exclusive hs asap.

Bummin. I stuck up for this figure against all the Hot Toys fanbois and I hate seeing them proven right. ESPECIALLY since I think HT Han doesn't look like Ford.

I still stand by my initial thoughts. I think it's an excellent release. I like the sculpt and paint apps. The hood could do with more of a fur lining. I wasn't going to keep him, I was only getting to photograph but I've decided he's staying now and I've just got the the WL for the EX Luke to go with him.

Good to know... sometimes what looks bad in a photo is fine in person. Or at the very least we get a bit desensitized to it over the coming weeks :lol

Back