Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Congratulations to everyone getting her, and to think I was on the fence for cancelling her with another fear of Rogueness, glad I didn´t... mine will be delivered on the 21th just a few days before my b-day...:yess:

anyone know how I can get that hairline scratch out in the first picture? i tried a wet q tip and it doesn't seem to be coming off. sideshow suggested using windex. as for the heads, does anyone else think i should get these replaced? in my opinion the hair line/scalp was poorly done and the eye seems to be somewhat smudged with the top of it. finally the leg bands are kind of messy. am i being too picky on these issues?

she is looking finE

anyone know how I can get that hairline scratch out in the first picture? i tried a wet q tip and it doesn't seem to be coming off. sideshow suggested using windex. as for the heads, does anyone else think i should get these replaced? in my opinion the hair line/scalp was poorly done and the eye seems to be somewhat smudged with the top of it. finally the leg bands are kind of messy. am i being too picky on these issues?

The scratch would drive me nuts but I doubt SSC will replace for any of those. The eye might be the worst offender so maybe. The legbands look fine to me...they will definitely not replace for the paint on those.

She looks fine to me. I can't see any hairline scratch. :dunno

Eyes and leg bands look acceptable too.

th_265341933_SideshowStatuePics009_122_400lo.JPG

^^ it's the length of her butt cheek.​

Ski

She looks fine to me. I can't see any hairline scratch. :dunno

Eyes and leg bands look acceptable too.

if you click the 2nd pic, you should be able to see it better.

Mine just shipped! :yess:
Getting here on Thursday. :impatient:

@Hung
- Where's the pics for that 1:2 Hulk on your avatar man? Looks freakin' sweet!

Back