Soosoo Toys Vampire Hunter (Blade from Blade Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boggles my mind they went with 3 instead of 1 Blade design.

MV5BMTc1OTgwNzY3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE3NjkwNQ@@._V1_.jpg
:goodpost:

I am still unsure if I want to order this one. I bought the present toys version and needed up selling it on eBay. Was happier with my Hot Toys version and decided to stick with that one. This one looks good but unsure how it will look upon release.

i am logging in and still can't find it,i must be blind or stupid
For some reason it doesn't seem to show up in text searches, another way to find it, when logged in, scroll near the bottom of the home page until you see a row of company logos, and click the Soosoo Toys logo to see all their products, you should see the figure there.

For some reason it doesn't seem to show up in text searches, another way to find it, when logged in, scroll near the bottom of the home page until you see a row of company logos, and click the Soosoo Toys logo to see all their products, you should see the figure there.
i searched the whole site and its nowhere to be found for me,maybe because its my first time that some items dont show up ?

i searched the whole site and its nowhere to be found for me,maybe because its my first time that some items dont show up ?
That's strange, yeah I don't know what the issue could be, I've been their customer for a long time so I don't know if there are special rules for new accounts. If the steps I listed don't work, unfortunately all I can suggest is trying the other websites posted earlier.

Last edited:
Back