Sovereign Studios Newt Project ALIENS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to be MIA, guys. I'm in "shut down" mode now; catching up on my outstanding orders and hopefully building up a bit of inventory. I've been bouncing the Newt photos back and forth with Les. I'm sending him what I hope is the final batch now. Should have some posted in the next day or two.

I can't think of anyone better to do that with than Les.
Looking forward to seeing progress shots of the HS Shawn and thanks for the update.

Sovereign Freaks Newt Group Rate Figure

Updated: Those who have expressed Interest so far...

r-pjam
r*Wor Gar
r-galacticboy
metaphorge
s*lerath666
s*icruise
s*BadMoon
s-sick boy 82
r-dark spidey
r-tigerfeet
s-FACEBOX
*kuzeh
r-Mudshark
r - Les Walker (Head only pending HS)
*Ironman1188 (pending HS)
r-Jedimike71
*r-William Shatners Toupee (pending HS)
s*Sabres21768 (pending HS)
k- P@CK@R@CK

r = rooted hair
s = sculpted hair
k = kit (outfit with no body)

Please Specify kit if preferred. All others will be for a complete figure

*Yes, I am potentially interested in a Sovereign Studios Custom Newt

The Anakin body was a good choice. I've considered those myself for many things, but they're pretty hard to come by these days. I"m trying to scrape one up for young Michael Myers.

Thinking more about Newt's clothes, tailoring may not be a major issue if you're wanting to use your own body. It's a baggy shirt and baggy coveralls. Her costume really wasn't what you could call tailored, anyway. The only issue could be height depending on the body you use. What seems like the most feasible thing at this point is two offer Newt two ways: a complete figure using whatever body most of us can agree on, and a "kit" version without a body for those of you that want to build your own. The price difference would be whatever the cost of the bodies ends up being.

newtf.jpg
newtb.jpg

newtshoe5.jpg

ScreenCap provided by... Dekadent Dave!

newt4.jpg

Last edited:
Batting pics of his sculpt back and forth. Trying to get it as good as possible. Shawn is doing a super job, and we all need to be behind him when he posts it. I think he really is trying to get her just right for us.

Hope to hear back from him on my last notes today. It's a tweak this and that thing now. He is about ready to cast her though. I don't blame him, as she is really close. Hope he makes the last couple of tweaks I sent him, then she's on to production and to see her with her hair and it down around her face and all. That will make all the difference I think.
She should look more like Carrie Henn than mine does!

Anyway, that's my only update. Hope to hear from Shawn soon.

Batting pics of his sculpt back and forth. Trying to get it as good as possible. Shawn is doing a super job, and we all need to be behind him when he posts it. I think he really is trying to get her just right for us.

Hope to hear back from him on my last notes today. It's a tweak this and that thing now. He is about ready to cast her though. I don't blame him, as she is really close. Hope he makes the last couple of tweaks I sent him, then she's on to production and to see her with her hair and it down around her face and all. That will make all the difference I think.
She should look more like Carrie Henn than mine does!

Anyway, that's my only update. Hope to hear from Shawn soon.

You Guys are just too awesome. Can't thank you enough for your efforts.

And no rush IMO, let's get it right then power this baby out. I know several, I mean several others Guys lurking this thread who are also interested in a Newt.

Sorry, i would have said im interested in newt sooner only my son managed to break the keyboard. (how the hell does a 2year old snap a keyboard in half?!) yippee - got my new one today :D

anyway, im back, im definately gna keep an eye on this thread. yeah diont get em wrong, the marines are completely kick ass, but what could complimen them more than newt standing among them? hey heres a thought... y not make newt herself fully posable so you can attatch her to ripley (queens egg chamber scene)

I've been pretty busy lately since I FINALLY got better from the Winter Crud so I haven't been posting much, but I wanted to chime in that I definitely am in for a Newt, with a 70% preference for rooted hair, pending what the results look like.

*waves*

Sorry to be MIA, guys. I'm in "shut down" mode now; catching up on my outstanding orders and hopefully building up a bit of inventory. I've been bouncing the Newt photos back and forth with Les. I'm sending him what I hope is the final batch now. Should have some posted in the next day or two.

Looking forward to seeing progress shots of the HS Shawn and thanks for the update.

Sovereign Freaks Newt Group Rate Figure

Updated: 21 Freaks have expressed Interest so far...

r-pjam
r*Wor Gar
r-galacticboy
*metaphorge (leaning r/ rooted)
s*lerath666
s*icruise
s*BadMoon
s-sick boy 82
r-dark spidey
r-tigerfeet
s-FACEBOX
*kuzeh
r-Mudshark
r - Les Walker (Head only pending HS)
*Ironman1188 (pending HS)
r-Jedimike71
*r-William Shatners Toupee (pending HS)
s*Sabres21768 (pending HS)
k- P@CK@R@CK
s - Faschist Hippy
tnaig001

r = rooted hair
s = sculpted hair
k = kit (outfit with no body)

Please Specify kit if preferred. All others will be for a complete figure

*Yes, I am potentially interested in a Sovereign Studios Custom Newt

The Anakin body was a good choice. I've considered those myself for many things, but they're pretty hard to come by these days. I"m trying to scrape one up for young Michael Myers.

Thinking more about Newt's clothes, tailoring may not be a major issue if you're wanting to use your own body. It's a baggy shirt and baggy coveralls. Her costume really wasn't what you could call tailored, anyway. The only issue could be height depending on the body you use. What seems like the most feasible thing at this point is two offer Newt two ways: a complete figure using whatever body most of us can agree on, and a "kit" version without a body for those of you that want to build your own. The price difference would be whatever the cost of the bodies ends up being.

newtf.jpg
newtb.jpg

newtshoe5.jpg

ScreenCap provided by... Dekadent Dave!

newt4.jpg

hey heres a thought... y not make newt herself fully posable so you can attatch her to ripley (queens egg chamber scene)

That's the plan FH. Good to hear from you...

Last edited:
Guys, sorry i'm late to the party, but is it still possible to get on the bandwagon? Would like a complete figure.

james.

Guys, sorry i'm late to the party, but is it still possible to get on the bandwagon? Would like a complete figure.

james.

Never too late james to INCREASE the population of "Hadleys Hope".

Noted: rooted or sculpted hair?

BTW, heard from Shawn, new pics coming VERY soon. Maybe tonight!

Last edited:
That's great to hear about new pictures of the head. My Newt head from the Anakin Skywalker is okay. It works, but Shawn's is looking SO much better than mine! :eek: I can't wait to see more of it here. :D

Last edited:
Yep, also Crewmate Dekdave provided many more Newt Screen grabs for us. I'll post them as soon as I can...

Back