SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to gloat, but Palpy & Vader look alright next to one another, to me.

picture.php

(Can't recommend modifying Vader's height enough!)

How did you do it?

Not to gloat, but Palpy & Vader look alright next to one another, to me.

picture.php

(Can't recommend modifying Vader's height enough!)

Another (probably unintended) fun effect in this shot is how the forced perspective makes these two appear "life-size" and like they are in that room....rather cool, actually.

This figure is definitely one of their best to date that I have bought. The pictures you guys take are awesome. I started to wonder on some if they were movie stills or the figure.

Another (probably unintended) fun effect in this shot is how the forced perspective makes these two appear "life-size" and like they are in that room....rather cool, actually.
Yeah, and how the Emperor keeps his chair in the kitchen.:lol

As much as it would be redundant, I can't help feeling the PF would be awesome to get too, I'm just feeling a great satisfaction owning this figure, I get the same having the 1:1 bust, Sideshow's just handling the Emperor very well in my opinion.

Last edited:
As much as it would be redundant, I can't help feeling the PF would be awesome to get too, I'm just feeling a great satisfaction owning this figure, I get the same having the 1:1 bust, Sideshow's just handling the Emperor very well in my opinion.

Well spoken. :exactly: Err ... I mean typed.

How did you do it?

Basically by replacing the abdominal pieces of the Vader body with those on an armored Prometheus body, like the ones on any of the Stormtroopers (my first Trooper body was really loose, so I used the parts on that one when I got a replacement).

I was so surprised by the results, I snapped some pics of the process & posted them here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77079&page=2

Also, be sure to pad Vader's waist with some electrical tape, which I also describe on the next page as well as how to get some better shoulder articulation on the Stormtrooper figures by doing some simple reassembly.

Back