Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

@filip
:exactly: I just bought the Wolverine PF, that has its haters on here but to me it is awesome & that's all that matters. Same with the Green Lantern.

but if you really want it that much you can always get it but your going to have to pay for it just like what I'm going to have to do to get the Deadpool Ex.

You didn't get on the waitlist?

So long as you are happy Mr. Nice Guy, that is all that matters. It doesn't matter what other peeps say or think. No matter what anyone here is saying, don't let it get to you.

The bottom line is that I have been at this game for awhile. My 1st direct SSC purchase was the very 1st Punisher PF. I have ordered nothing but EXs since then. I'm just an EX kind of guy. Not having the batarang would bug me personally. It is a staple weapon in Bats arsenal. However, no one here can say the REG looks bad without it. For me, it would just feel incomplete. Now, if I missed out on the PO for whatever reason, would I pay a markup to have it? Only each individual collector can answer that question for themselves. You have. So long as you are comfortable with your decision, then all is good.

One of my favorite statues is my Hulk Com. It has been ripped on by many collectors. It's not 1/4 scale, his head is too small, his face looks like Mike Tyson, what's with the buzz cut, and the paint apps are not up to snuff are just some of the things peeps here ripped on. Did I care? No, because I love the piece. Since I collect for myself, I don't care what other peeps think.

The moral of my story is simple. If you are happy, screw what other peeps think. You shouldn't let anyone else's opinion stop you from enjoying your purchase. Just the same, don't let it bother you if someone really loves the EX and says EX or fail.

haters_gonna_hate3_zps7f335698.jpg

Didn't know this thread became a therapy session. Every statue is going to receive love and hate. Regs and EXs are going to receive love and hate. This forum makes up a small percentage of people who buy/collect SS products, don't let their opinions get to you. I collected only EXs but I do own the regs for the Iron Man and War Machine Maquette. The prices on those were ridiculous enough that the added name plate was not necessary.

Last edited:

Pre-ordering from eBay?

I am new to the world of Sideshow Premiums. I missed the Batman EX, but will be ordering the Superman EX this Thursday.

Can anyone share their experiences with eBay pre-ordering? I am considering ordering the Batman EX, and one seller is willing to accept a 25% down now, with the balance when the statue arrives. One question I have is that if the statue has defects, am I SOL?

SS is no longer accepting waitlists for this item. Cost on eBay is $625, but I can see it rising further after release.

Pre-ordering from eBay?

I am new to the world of Sideshow Premiums. I missed the Batman EX, but will be ordering the Superman EX this Thursday.

Can anyone share their experiences with eBay pre-ordering? I am considering ordering the Batman EX, and one seller is willing to accept a 25% down now, with the balance when the statue arrives. One question I have is that if the statue has defects, am I SOL?

SS is no longer accepting waitlists for this item. Cost on eBay is $625, but I can see it rising further after release.

Don't do it :lecture

Don't do it :lecture

Yep. You wouldn't be able to go to SS if there were damages, the guy you're POing from might be full if **** etc.

The Ex will hit eBay shortly after release I'd try and get him then from a trusted seller, or from a Freak on here - I'm sure there's some dudes who are gonna flip him.

Pre-ordering from eBay?

If you POed this on eBay you will be WELL beyond the 45 day PayPal protection period. There is one guy who has ahold T least 10 on EBay, needless to say he is a scammer.. Like it was said before just wait around and guys here will start to sell them for a little over $500

735 pages in and still cookin. It will be kind of a sad day when we move outta this ol thread.

3619554-handsome-older-cowboy-chewing-on-some-hay-leaning-against-a-tree.jpg

MARTHA!! put the feckin kettle on! I want some tea. I'll be in my rocking chair!!

735 pages in and still cookin. It will be kind of a sad day when we move outta this ol thread.

3619554-handsome-older-cowboy-chewing-on-some-hay-leaning-against-a-tree.jpg

MARTHA!! put the feckin kettle on! I want some tea. I'll be in my rocking chair!!

I think we should all vow to meet in here once a day till the turn the lights off in this place...lol

I have to say I think Superman will give this one a run for its money... When you think about over 400 pages in and it is still 4 days awa from PO....lol

Sad day indeed Ondi. Would love to know how many posts contain the word Fail in it. :rotfl

POst or Fail. (there is one more)

Yeah it will be funny when Bats has shipped and everyone has posted their pics and vids and moved on lol. We'll have the Supes thread tho. Then the Lex Luthor thread. Then more other rad fig threads where I shall precancel them all.

Pre-ordering from eBay?

I pre ordered from that guy. If there are any defects you would have to ask him to contact SS for you

I think we should all vow to meet in here once a day till the turn the lights off in this place...lol

I have to say I think Superman will give this one a run for its money... When you think about over 400 pages in and it is still 4 days awa from PO....lol

Don't tempt me I'd do it just for the hell of it! :lol
That place exploded for like 60+ pages since the preview :slap

Sad day indeed Ondi. Would love to know how many posts contain the word Fail in it. :rotfl

I fail to see what that has to do with anything King..........:gah: :pfft: :lol

POst or Fail. (there is one more)

Yeah it will be funny when Bats has shipped and everyone has posted their pics and vids and moved on lol. We'll have the Supes thread tho. Then the Lex Luthor thread. Then more other rad fig threads where I shall precancel them all.

I wish but the Mrs has already had a quiet talk to me last Friday and confirmed I can get an Iron Man, Hulk and of course Superman. I agreed with her but added a disclaimer that I could not guarantee it ends there I covered that with a laugh and arm around the shoulder as we walked from her workplace to get some dinner. Gotta play the game boys and you gotta play it well :yess:

Crap! I almost missed it!! :fest:ccheerlea
celebrate.gif

Last edited:

Hey howdy hey! I am new to the forum and I had a few questions

1. I know batman got pushed back but does the include the EX version too?
2. Batman weights 30 lbs? That is more then some of the legendary scales. What is up with that?
3. Can you apply SS gift cards to pre orders you have open?
4. Where do you guys display your larger statues? I recently bought a ikea shelf for next to my TV for upcoming statues and my Metal gear rex I got a while back. Batman is so big though I am not sure how it will look in the spot I have planned
DSCF3628_zps4c46d843.jpg

Don't tempt me I'd do it just for the hell of it! :lol
That place exploded for like 60+ pages since the preview :slap

I fail to see what that has to do with anything King..........:gah: :pfft: :lol

I wish but the Mrs has already had a quite talk to me last Friday and confirmed I can get an Iron Man, Hulk and of course Superman. I agreed with her but added a disclaimer that I could not guarantee it ends there I covered that with a laugh and arm around the shoulder as we walked from her workplace to get some dinner. Gotta play the game boys and you gotta play it well :yess:

url

We'll be on to supe when bats is closed, the WW, then whatever else. This DC PF line will continue with this momentum.

Until Aquaman. Then it's lights out.

Back