Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

1/4 bannneeee:yess:

kZJWOls.png

Last edited:

He and Doomsday are lame I don't like that DC just decided this brand new character would just come outta no where and end Bats and Supes. SHoulda been an established character IMO.

He and Doomsday are lame I don't like that DC just decided this brand new character would just come outta no where and end Bats and Supes. SHoulda been an established character IMO.

That's exactly why they did it back in 1992/1993. They didn't want it to be an established character; They wanted to put over someone new. Enter Doomsday and Bane. In a way, it worked. I'm shocked how many younger fans (In their 20s or so) like Doomsday and Bane, even over established titular characters.

I can only imagine if Social Media existed back then. It would've made The New 52 look like a small brush fire.

Whooooooaaaa!! :lol That's all kinds of awesome Jaws! I haven't seen that before

oh!! sorry bruce I thought you said his goats tame! My bad :slap I was wondering how you would know such a thing.

MO.......feel free to fire away

Last edited:
Back