Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Will have to see this in hand to be sure ... But I see dynamic more the. Feminine, however I do see what you are talking about. Now I don't think it looks that way in madxcollectors awesome YouTube video, but I can't link it right now.

I love this bad boy and think it will rock to have it.

One last thing I want to say is my comments are PERFECT and should NOT be edited by the likes of you. So NO TOUCHY... Or
null_zpsf51be8c4.gif

Okay I don't REALLY feel that way, but I wanted to throw another gif out there at someone who wouldn't ACTUALLY be insulted... Lol

This gif has nothing to do with our discussion!!!!!! But it deserves to be seen anyways!!!!!

kate-upton-sexy-gifs-bannedinhollyood-03.gif

It isn't. I just figured it out from a expo walk around vid. His cape if flipped inside out over his right shoulder. You can't really see it from the pics.

Yeah I see it Mr Nice but it is most likely the effect of wind. If you are standing on the edge of the top of a building it is almost a continual gale of wind coming up at you. I see it as he has just walked into this position and this is the very first instance the updraft catches his cape before it billows in whichever direction its blowing.

Last edited:

More Superman Ex's put less over all pieces by 2000 compared to Bats. Crazy.

Last edited:

Im displaying mine head on... no cape or pose issue for me... but will be hard to see the Batarang :monkey2

Alter ego just ran out. Is there another store selling it for about the same price? BBTS is $400 and I'm located in CA so buying it directly from SS will cost more.

Regular bought, used some points, enough to pay for shipping. :yess:

I'm posing were I can hide his right hand, probably behind Superman. :lol

Last edited:
Back