Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Regular bought, used some points, enough to pay for shipping. :yess:

I'm posing were I can hide his right hand, probably behind Superman. :lol

:( :( :( :( :(

but I bought Batman. :(

Hey CONGRAULATIONS ON THE PURCHASE... That is awesome... Welcome to the cape and cowl club. Ex or no this is a fantastic sculpt, and I am glad to see that another FREAK has taken the plung.:hi5:

:hi5:

Believe me, i've taken the plunge before, sold all of it, every ounce of polystone gone.

Never again, many lessons learned.

Yeah, missing the batarang sucks, i'll survive with my first world problems. :lol

:hi5:

Believe me, i've taken the plunge before, sold all of it, every ounce of polystone gone.

Never again, many lessons learned.

Yeah, missing the batarang sucks, i'll survive with my first world problems. :lol

Well I know Spazzy was talking about making a grappling hook line launcher swap out hand if their was enough interest. Similar to his Joker mallet and crow bar. Also welcome back to the fun.

Well I know Spazzy was talking about making a grappling hook line launcher swap out hand if their was enough interest. Similar to his Joker mallet and crow bar. Also welcome back to the fun.

This is awesome news I originally wanted a Crowbar from spazzy but things happen and I couldn't do it outside of the order's placed so I don't think i can get one but a line Launcher for batman...now that sounds awesome.

I broke down and ordered Bats today.

Resistance was futile in the end, had beeing ooing and ahhhing the pics for weeks. I don't really have room, my gf will be annoyed, but frak it, too good to pass up.

Resistance was futile in the end, had beeing ooing and ahhhing the pics for weeks. I don't really have room, my gf will be annoyed, but frak it, too good to pass up.

HELL-YEAH.jpg

This is awesome news I originally wanted a Crowbar from spazzy but things happen and I couldn't do it outside of the order's placed so I don't think i can get one but a line Launcher for batman...now that sounds awesome.

Yeah if spazzy gets it done ... I will be getting myself a line launcher as well.

Well it is an AWESOME CHOICE!!!

LOVE IT... GOING TO SAVE IT!!!

Ah what the hell

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Zya3Wsdfg[/ame]

oh and I don't understand a word of this one ... but DAMN

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMEv3L2Cgrg[/ame]

Man, that utility belt alone looks awesome! Looking at that vid i noticed that the large gap between right shoulder and cape also makes his neck look rather long from that angle...:dunno I'm just trying to imagine what his head would look like in the same pose but without the cowl...not sure if it looks correct but still...

'a Batman PF is better than no Batman PF and i'll still gladly have this in my collection anyday' - i added this bit for Spidey just so he doesnt think i'm not giving the Bats any love. :lol it really isnt me being overly critcal just that with all pieces that are scheduled to be released, all that we have to portray our opinions are from SSC gallery pics and these prototype vids from various conventions. Its inevitable that people will say things that they like and dislike, im really hoping that once inhand it will look awesome.

I agree. I noticed the utility belt as well! It really stands out in that video! As far as the cape is concerned I think it could be just a gust of wind that blew it up over his right shoulder... :dunno Looks fine to me. :clap

I agree. I noticed the utility belt as well! It really stands out in that video! As far as the cape is concerned I think it could be just a gust of wind that blew it up over his right shoulder... :dunno Looks fine to me. :clap

The belt is friggin awesome! Would love the pouches to open :yess: in regards to the cape, its like with the Superman EX head, some will not see a problem with the large gap inbetween the shoulder and cape whilst others (like me) will see it, moan about it and then learn to accept it...cos it aint gonna change :( :lol

No. That's not gonna change at all. :lol That'd be cool if the pouches opened. Not sure why? But it be cool anyway. :lol

Back