SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have had the worst luck, then. I've got 4, and they all have the same problems. Even sent my Storm Shadow body back to SS, and they returned it with an equally loose body.

Oh, well. . .

That does suck. I've had a few loose Pros, but all the Joes I've gotten have been tight so far.

I remember back in the day, when that gif required a google search. :lol

:lol Yeah, pretty convenient to have it so easily accessible.

As for Pro bodies on Joe figures I've been happy with mine. My troopers and Cobra Commander are all great... SS and SE were swapped out due to preference, but there was nothing wrong with the bodies... Anything that came in an Indiana Jones box is a different story. :mad:

:lol Yeah, pretty convenient to have it so easily accessible.

As for Pro bodies on Joe figures I've been happy with mine. My troopers and Cobra Commander are all great... SS and SE were swapped out due to preference, but there was nothing wrong with the bodies... Anything that came in an Indiana Jones box is a different story. :mad:

Yup. Each one (with the exception of Senior) had some type of "Mr. Hanky" aspect. :lol:monkey2

I guess I'm lucky. Never had any issues with the pro. I did have issue with GTG though. I know he was on the buck but his body was kind of bad. That was the last body issue I had with any of my SS figures.

Through an apparent system glitch in the processing of my phone order way back when I'll have two exclusive Dukes arriving from SSC this Friday (of course I got charged for them both as well.) I guess that doubles my chances that I'll get good paint apps. :cool:
--

Congratulations on scoring two of the exclusive Duke. I wonder if anyone else ended up with two due a system glitch?

Mine will arrive on Monday.

My thoughts as well. He's starting to look a little like the Sarge from Small Soldiers due to the extremely toy-like paint job. Hopefully that's not the case in person. I haven't had to have a SSC figure repainted since ROTS Obi Wan and Anakin.

Nah, Chip Hazzard had grey hair. But to tell you the truth, I'd love to see decent Small Solider figures.

Now you guys have got me thinking Duke looks like that Small Soldiers guy. Every time I see a pic of his head he makes me think of that guy.

Back