Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do realize it's no longer 2006 and the economy is tits (not where I am yay), and that companies unfortunately go on the cheap after they establish themselves, which SideShow clearly has.

I agree thats what theyve done and they lost alot of my respect and business..:gah: Bowen, csmoore has passed them in terms of quality IMO.. Sideshow used to be top dog no question, theyve taken a huge dump quality wise..

So has anyone been able to contact SS regarding Destroyer paint apps? Almost seems hard to believe that they could screw-up a metallic finish on such a large statue. Since no light-up feature was showcased at the Con, maybe the statue was a rushed prototype to make show deadline? I've written, but no response yet.

So has anyone been able to contact SS regarding Destroyer paint apps? Almost seems hard to believe that they could screw-up a metallic finish on such a large statue. Since no light-up feature was showcased at the Con, maybe the statue was a rushed prototype to make show deadline? I've written, but no response yet.

It looked really bad in SDCC. :slap

Saw it in person and I have to say they didn't screw it up. :dunno

07coolstorybro.jpg

I heard that USA market is in panic... I just signed a doc a while back... The boss has shared 10% of his rights to his shareholders... Estimate it worths at least 30 to 40b us...so I think he is doing quite ok I suppose...

i was thinking this too.. but im sure its not the case..:dunno

Back