Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give my two cents on what I want to give it on. It's really as simple as that. I make no apologies for defending what I like and if that bothers people it does. That's on others not me. :)

I just freely and readily give my opinion on a toy forum when I see something I don't agree with. Thats why we're here to agree and disagree over our toys. I deserve no name other than the one I was given at birth.

Toys wasn't meant in the literal sense. :dunno

Oh so you meant toys metaphorically?

Wow, pretty deep for a 'toy forum' : P Well not literally....

Last edited:
Bodie, why so sure? Did you ask Sideshow staff at the Con, regarding sub-par paint apps?

I didnt. Yet ideshow takes the cheap route now si I'm pretty much convinced thats the paint. Seen them do this before. A shame, i was excited for this one but the moment I laid eyes on it I thought the paint was horrible and cheapened it bigtime.. Bye bye deposit!:pfft:

I didnt. Yet ideshow takes the cheap route now si I'm pretty much convinced thats the paint. Seen them do this before. A shame, i was excited for this one but the moment I laid eyes on it I thought the paint was horrible and cheapened it bigtime.. Bye bye deposit!:pfft:
Buy it. Return it. It should cost less to ship it back than it did for the NRD on this piece... if you live stateside at least.

This is true.. But thats a big chunk o' change to throw down on top of the NRD, even though I'd get it back. But honestly after seeing it I just want to wash my hands of it.. Like Dagger mentioned the base looked cheesey too and I did see it wobbling when he bumped the display had a very light look to its shake (lol), wouldn't see my hulk PF wobble like that (a piece from the days of actual quality from packing to the piece itself)..

I await the moment it stands before my own glossies before judging it properly. My posts and my pics will tell my judgement with candor.

CROM will curse your old bones once you lay eyes upon this horror...CROM DOES NOT LIE!! YOU WILL RETURN THE TURD THAT IS NAMED DESTROYER MAQUETTE!!

Back