Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just buy it and return it, instead of canceling. Return shipping should be cheaper than the NRD charge. Ooooor, just sell it. :)

What's SSC return policy on something that has no damage? I never returned anything to them. I could just sell it I guess but that's a PITA :lol

What's SSC return policy on something that has no damage? I never returned anything to them. I could just sell it I guess but that's a PITA :lol
Poke in the ass? :confused: ;)
You contact them. Get an RMA number which you write on a piece of paper and put inside the box. You pay for shipping and return it to them. They refund your moolah. Simple.

Poke in the ass? :confused: ;)
You contact them. Get an RMA number which you write on a piece of paper and put inside the box. You pay for shipping and return it to them. They refund your moolah. Simple.

:lol
Easy enough thanks for the info. Was fearing they wouldn't accept a return unless it was damaged, broken, etc.

Destroyer looks cheap and tiny. Thor looks bad from some pictures but better in others.

just out of curiosity, i realise these statues haven't been released yet but has anyone seen the prototypes in person rather than in pics, as pics don't always do a product justice

Having looked at pics and vids of the SDCC Destroyer in comparison with the press shots, I'm not sure that the paint app is any different.

At SDCC the lighting is very bland and flat, whereas super high contrast lighting was used for the press shots, with lots of shadows and highlights giving the impression of metal. I think if the SDCC Destroyer was lit the same way, it would look very similar to the press shots.

Having looked at pics and vids of the SDCC Destroyer in comparison with the press shots, I'm not sure that the paint app is any different.

At SDCC the lighting is very bland and flat, whereas super high contrast lighting was used for the press shots, with lots of shadows and highlights giving the impression of metal. I think if the SDCC Destroyer was lit the same way, it would look very similar to the press shots.

Yeah but people need a reason to moan these days so don't take that away from them. :lecture :lol

Back