Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you're done taking a dump on the Destroyer, can someone who was at SDCC give some input about Thor?

Outfit wise and pose wise he looked pretty cool everything seemed to be on point quite well with the look from the movie. Paint wise I liked what they had on display it looked pretty solid and the sculpt they had at comic-con would be what I'd go with. I have the HT figure wearing the helm so it gives me both looks. The pose I really like as it feels super hero like.

Outfit wise and pose wise he looked pretty cool everything seemed to be on point quite well with the look from the movie. Paint wise I liked what they had on display it looked pretty solid and the sculpt they had at comic-con would be what I'd go with. I have the HT figure wearing the helm so it gives me both looks. The pose I really like as it feels super hero like.
Or a ROCK STAR! "Thank you! Thanks so much! I wouldn't be here without you fans. Thank you! I love you all!" :D
Thanks for the brief review, J-Man!

I do like the pose, the paint on the face was a big concern for me based on previous pics that were quite horrid. I'm not rushing judgement though, just want to hear what everyone who saw it at SDCC thought about it overall :peace

Or a ROCK STAR! "Thank you! Thanks so much! I wouldn't be here without you fans. Thank you! I love you all!" :D
Thanks for the brief review, J-Man!

That too. Its one of those pieces like the Cap PF that in person anything I was worried about went away. This movie was one I really and truly enjoyed in the cinema so having a nice PF from it will be awesome. No problem. :duff

I do like the pose, the paint on the face was a big concern for me based on previous pics that were quite horrid. I'm not rushing judgement though, just want to hear what everyone who saw it at SDCC thought about it overall :peace

Yeah, there where a couple of pics from the theater someone posted that didnt look good. In person though I thought it looked pretty nice for what thats worth. :duff

2iuvojp.jpg

The Thor movie was great imo, the movie version PF is ok, the comic version original PF is outstanding.:yess: it will be the ONLY Thor piece in my collection. For those that have the movie version ordered that cool, it's just not my thing. Same goes for the Cap movie version, the comic original is the best, but for what that thing is going for nowadays, I could definately see why some are opting for the movie version.

Funny that when I got my comic version from Binny, I thought it was nuts to pay $500 for him.:monkey1

The movie version of Destroyer could easily pass as a comic version, but $500 retail, and how small he is, I'll wait until release to decide if I'll order him. Then even then I'll probably get him chromed anyways.

Back