Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just out of curiosity, i realise these statues haven't been released yet but has anyone seen the prototypes in person rather than in pics, as pics don't always do a product justice

There are plenty of pics and video in this thread or section from comic-con showing what it looked like there. Heck, I have some pics and video in this thread or section someplace.

Yeah but people need a reason to moan these days so don't take that away from them. :lecture :lol

Thats true. Then you get some that just want to hate and sound like know it alls though they wouldn't know their butthole from their elbow. :lol

The great Ravager has spoken, ladies and gentlemen. You may all now go home.

Everyone is allowed to speak their mind...:pfft:

Once again...for those who didn't see it in person (and yes, The Josh...we know what you saw, no need to jump in)...the pics can be inaccurate if taken with a flash...which may give the appearance of shinny metal...when in fact it appeared very dull and mono colored...to me.

my two cents.

Once again...for those who didn't see it in person (and yes, The Josh...we know what you saw, no need to jump in)...the pics can be inaccurate if taken with a flash...which may give the appearance of shinny metal...when in fact it appeared very dull and mono colored...to me.

my two cents.
Sure, folks are allowed to speak their mind. If someone wants to spew nothing but venomous contempt, it is certainly their right to do so. I am not disputing that at all. But, why are you saying that Josh doesn't need to bother jumping in and speaking his mind? Isn't it a right for all to speak their mind, or is Josh not included? :confused:

my two cents.

I thought everyone was allowed to speak their mind? :dunno:wink1::lol

Sure, folks are allowed to speak their mind. If someone wants to spew nothing but venomous contempt, it is certainly their right to do so. I am not disputing that at all. But, why are you saying that Josh doesn't need to bother jumping in and speaking his mind? Isn't it a right for all to speak their mind, or is Josh not included? :confused:

What do ya know great minds think a like. :lol

:lol:lol:lol EVERYONE, BUT YOU!!!

I guess. :lol Haters are always allowed to speak their mind but if anyone likes something and is willing to go on and on about it (like me) or let people know they don't agree with them (like me) you get crap from people who are like that. Its all good. :duff I've been here for 8 years and I'm not going anyplace people can either deal with it and get over it. :lol

...you are correct sir.:exactly:

I guess. :lol Haters are always allowed to speak their mind but if anyone likes something and is willing to go on and on about it (like me) or let people know they don't agree with them (like me) you get crap from people who are like that. Its all good. :duff I've been here for 8 years and I'm not going anyplace people can either deal with it and get over it. :lol

..no one cares...or about your post count.
Thats your problem...u think your entitled to a large head because of it.
Trust me...i'm not the only one. :cuckoo:

..no one cares...or about your post count.
Thats your problem...u think your entitled to a large head because of it.
Trust me...i'm not the only one. :cuckoo:

I don't care about my post count. :lol Thats your assumptions making you the first three letters of that word. :lol

I'm sure but I don't care what you think about it or anyone else that feels the same. :duff

No brawling here...just fun

Agreed. You gotta give a rats ass about someone to want to get worked up over them.

Nah, there are just things or people I feel the need to get worked up over. There isn't a soul here that I feel I should get upset over. I save that for things or people that I truly care or feel something about.

For the people that do keep their order I hope sideshow does a better job than the all grey paint displayed at the convention. Deja vu from the year before. I WAS HORRIBLY LET DOWN BY THE FLAT PAINT ON THE CARNAGE 1:1.. this year was super excited to see destroyer. After seeing it my erection went immediatley flacid. It had me dissapointed at hello. I see this taking space in the warehoise after all the cancellations and retirns. Sorry quality doesnt match the price tag. Knowledge dropped.

Back