Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple peices that caught my eye were the two dead pfs on display. Not my cup of tea but looked good. Medusa was awesome. Green gob one one looked nice.. destroyer?.. FART...

seeing that this was priced at $500, I hate to see what the Ultron PF will be priced at.

is the new SS Ultron specifically from the new Avengers movie though? The Destroyer piece has the Legacy name behind it, so that counts towards the higher price like the IM maquettes. If it's just a "comic" incarnation, shouldn't be any higher than $350.

is the new SS Ultron specifically from the new Avengers movie though? The Destroyer piece has the Legacy name behind it, so that counts towards the higher price like the IM maquettes. If it's just a "comic" incarnation, shouldn't be any higher than $350.

Nope. "Comic" from Annihilation Conquest story arc.

For the people that do keep their order I hope sideshow does a better job than the all grey paint displayed at the convention. Deja vu from the year before. I WAS HORRIBLY LET DOWN BY THE FLAT PAINT ON THE CARNAGE 1:1.. this year was super excited to see destroyer. After seeing it my erection went immediatley flacid. It had me dissapointed at hello. I see this taking space in the warehoise after all the cancellations and retirns. Sorry quality doesnt match the price tag. Knowledge dropped.

This has me a little concerned about future releases from the S.S.
The proto looked awesome on the website, but the photos from Comicon do reveal a subpar product. Is it bad photo quality, or a shabby release? If they're going to demand a non-refundable deposit, the high standard must remain....or else.:medic

I guess. :lol Haters are always allowed to speak their mind but if anyone likes something and is willing to go on and on about it (like me) or let people know they don't agree with them (like me) you get crap from people who are like that. Its all good. :duff I've been here for 8 years and I'm not going anyplace people can either deal with it and get over it. :lol

fanboy alert

..no one cares...or about your post count.
Thats your problem...u think your entitled to a large head because of it.
Trust me...i'm not the only one. :cuckoo:

only morons think their post count means they can post their bull and that people actually care.

just out of curiosity, i realise these statues haven't been released yet but has anyone seen the prototypes in person rather than in pics, as pics don't always do a product justice

I saw them twice at SDCC and another private showing and was disappointed both times at the lack of detail on the paint and the blunt spikes for destroyer.

Thor looks better in person than in some of the photos here but still did not pop.

There are some truly respectable members in this place, but the losers who throw their post count thinking it means something are just hilarious.

I got Thor on order, I think he'll look a little better IRL. Destroyer is just too small to go with him imo but will be good for people with 1/5 scale displays I guess.

oh and nice sig barb!

ah i see, good point then he shouldn't be as pricey as the destroyer then. doesn't really matter, as not sure i'll be ordering anyways. though he does look cool and even better than destroyer at this point.

There are some truly respectable members in this place, but the losers who throw their post count thinking it means something are just hilarious.

I got Thor on order, I think he'll look a little better IRL. Destroyer is just too small to go with him imo but will be good for people with 1/5 scale displays I guess.

oh and nice sig barb!

:goodpost: agreed about destroyer, if he was bigger and would go with the original Thor PF, even at a higher price point, i'd probably get him, but at the present size he's just to small imo.

oh and nice sig barb!

oh yeah, my opinion, and ideas are better than yours since my post count is higher than yours :nana::nana:

oh yeah, my opinion, and ideas are better than yours since my post count is higher than yours :nana::nana:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl and then you need to start putting that in every other post where you have a different opinion with someone :lol The Josh actually PMed me about his high post count.....I broke out laughing when I read it! ahh, good times!

oh brother. :lol Taking what was said totally out of context. :slap It was in reference to you taking pot shots at me whenever you feel like it. I simply asked since you're fairly new to the board if it was because of that. Some new folk have serious issues when someone with a higher post count disagrees.

Back