Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sj_popcorn.gif

:yess:

Nah, what's said in PM's should stay there. I was just posting that to at least put it in the correct tense. I've got better things to do than get into it with someone who has a bone to pick with me for something I have no clue about.

Edit: It may or may not be hard to believe but as opinionated as I am I try to avoid verbal exchanges with folks. Just not good for the board.

Nah, there are just things or people I feel the need to get worked up over. There isn't a soul here that I feel I should get upset over. I save that for things or people that I truly care or feel something about.

awwww maaaaaan....does that mean you don't love me? :monkey2 :lol

Nah, there are just things or people I feel the need to get worked up over. There isn't a soul here that I feel I should get upset over. I save that for things or people that I truly care or feel something about.
awwww maaaaaan....does that mean you don't love me? :monkey2 :lol
:lol:lol:lol

Chaosorb died today in a freakish car accident involving a chemical truck that crashed into him on State Highway 666, spilling its entire contents of toxic waste onto his car. He slowly melted, screaming in agony, dying some 30 minutes later. The Josh was on the scene and had this to say...

pigeon-not_single_f_given.gif

Last edited:
oh brother. :lol Taking what was said totally out of context. :slap It was in reference to you taking pot shots at me whenever you feel like it. I simply asked since you're fairly new to the board if it was because of that. Some new folk have serious issues when someone with a higher post count disagrees.

No one cares about your post count.

:lol:lol:lol

Chaosorb died today in a freakish car accident involving a chemical truck that crashed into him on State Highway 666, spilling its entire contents of toxic waste onto his car. He slowly melted, screaming in agony, dying some 30 minutes later. The Josh was on the scene and had this to say...

pigeon-not_single_f_given.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back