Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I uploaded it for you :D

funny-haters-gonna-hate-little-girl-car.gif

Just got my flexpay confirmation for Thor he is going to look awesome with my movie avengers display, will help the wait for the movie once he is in my hands :)

Just got my flexpay confirmation for Thor he is going to look awesome with my movie avengers display, will help the wait for the movie once he is in my hands :)

:exactly:

I'm paying for Thor and have Destroyer on Flex, i'm really looking forward to having these on display! I wonder if they'll get pushed back though?

:exactly:

I'm paying for Thor and have Destroyer on Flex, i'm really looking forward to having these on display! I wonder if they'll get pushed back though?

I hope not. Really looking forward to getting them after seeing them at comic-con.

I really don't care about scale and never have! If others don't want it because it's 1:5 scale that's fine. :)

:exactly::lecture

True dat. never been a worry for me. Then again I don't have the extensive collection some have. everything looks lifesized next to my strawberry shortcake collection:rotfl

I really don't care about scale and never have! If others don't want it because it's 1:5 scale that's fine. :)

I've cancelled my Thor EX and Cap EX.. have been moving away from comic related figures and focusing on childhood movie PF icnons... Indy, Conan, T2, Star Wars, Alien. Hope my EX on Cap and Thor converted for some happy board member..:)

You and me both mate :lol

I didn't realize just how busy until I started looking at my orders yesterday. :lol I knew it would be somewhat but this is more than just somewhat plus the 1st quarter is looking that way as well. :lol

I didn't realize just how busy until I started looking at my orders yesterday. :lol I knew it would be somewhat but this is more than just somewhat plus the 1st quarter is looking that way as well. :lol
In the same boat, brother! Another massacre season!!! I'm almost too damn scared to know what the hell is gonna be popping up this Spooktacular. :horror

...almost. :)

Back