Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep the ability to shoot force lightning into outer space is just ridiculous. Palps was ruined in TROS. Can anybody say HAM?

Jeez who am I talking to right now ? Mickey Mouse? Lol

WeepyBiodegradableDunlin-size_restricted.gif

Hey Khev you will hate Han, Luke and Leia but love spinning Palpatine, crack Yoda and child murdering Anakin.....

tenor.gif

Dude holy crap how about JAWS!

My man disappears for months hanging out in those snobby 1/4 and 1/2 scale statue forums then like a rising phoenix just shows up here and WRECKS SHOP holy crap! :rotfl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG Vader murdered children! I never knew he was such a *bad guy*.

Children were also murdered on Alderaan therefore you are missing the whole point.

Needing Anakin to kill children literally up close ONE ON ONE shows that Lucas had no freaking idea on how to properly present Anakins fall.

I disagree. Showing Vader personally leading the charge against the Jedi temple was a great way of showing his fall.

Hey Khev you will hate Han, Luke and Leia but love spinning Palpatine, crack Yoda and child murdering Anakin.....

tenor.gif

My man disappears for months hanging out in those snobby 1/4 and 1/2 scale statue forums then like a rising phoenix just shows up here and WRECKS SHOP holy crap! :rotfl

Lol he?s not wrecking anything you Disney executive

Children were also murdered on Alderaan therefore you are missing the whole point.

Needing Anakin to kill children literally up close ONE ON ONE shows that Lucas had no freaking idea on how to properly present Anakins fall.

They are JEDI? He was told to kill every single JEDI and whipe them from the face of existence? Why is that so hard to grasp but stupid things like putting your soul into your granddaughter cause your a weak clone is easy to comprehend? I?m starting to think it?s just bias lol.

Flying marry poppins is fine but a villain killing kids is to far. Man get out of here

The trouble with TROS's "over the top" is it finally shows how "the power to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of The Force".

Actually showing what Vader was talking about way back in 1977 is far from a "problem," lol.

Now we not only have context for Vader's statement (finally) but for PT lovers it also shows why the Jedi were so concerned about even one single Sith in the entire galaxy being alive. Unlimited power indeed.

tenor.gif

:lol :lol

jye and Khev: "It's JAWS."

GlumDampAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_o01l24sxIr1qb79r8o2_r1_500.gif

lol

As I've stated previously, I didn't really like this movie (I don't hate it either, it's just kind of there), but I come in here every day to read the same arguments that have been going on in here since the first trailer dropped last April. This thread is the most entertaining thread on this whole board. I love to read SW debates that don't fall into toxicity like the TLJ thread (though I loved reading AJP's defense of the movie, much like how I love reading Khev's and Jaws' breakdown of this movie.)

As I've stated previously, I didn't really like this movie (I don't hate it either, it's just kind of there), but I come in here every day to read the same arguments that have been going on in here since the first trailer dropped last April. This thread is the most entertaining thread on this whole board. I love to read SW debates that don't fall into toxicity like the TLJ thread (though I loved reading AJP's defense of the movie, much like how I love reading Khev's and Jaws' breakdown of this movie.)

:rock :duff

:lol :lol :lol

Ironwez when he sees Khev or jye name pop up

tenor.gif

:lol :lol

I disagree. Showing Vader personally leading the charge against the Jedi temple was a great way of showing his fall.

But we didn?t get anything beyond charging a basically empty Jedi temple filled with younglings. Could have been cool if he had to fight some legit Jedi...

Nope just kill kids, back fight Jedi master Mace, and kill unarmed aliens.... BAD ASS!!

Back