The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I'm going to be seeing this at the Drafthouse. I'll get tickets for Thursday, and then Saturday as well. I don't think I will be able to contain my excitement long enough to wait more than 2 days to see it again.

I NEVER get excited about a movie. Well, besides Harry Potter. But movies haven't been that big of a deal to me lately because I always end up being disappointed. But with Joss directing, and he being the one person in the world I want to meet most, and with there being a kick a s s female hero, I just, there are no words.

I believe the words you're looking for are, HOLY ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ING AWESOME!....respectively.

I believe the words you're looking for are, HOLY ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ING AWESOME!....respectively.

tumblr_lxtloo89vW1r0yxce.gif

Saturday - Captain America
Sunday - Iron Man
Monday - Incredible Hulk
Tuesday - Iron Man 2
Wed - Thor
Thurs - in line for Avengers at midnight:impatient:

What a movie week that week will be for me:yess:

I was thinking the exact same thing last night! :panic:

:monkey2

I can't help my Batman addiction, it's everwhere I turn.

DX02
DX09
DX01
BR Joker
BB OC
BB OC Toyfair
Tumbler
89 Batmobile
Joker 2.0
89 Joker
Enterbay 1/4
HT 1/4
Cocolocoboy's custom Bob
OC Mods
Custom capes
Luxary customs
TDKR trailer
Intothevoid

:yess:

The trailer looks great, expectations for this movie have been raised.

But alas it will be no match for TDKR :nana:
:lol

We have a Hulk.

Just epic!!!!

Why didn't they show the full trailer during the game? That was lame.

But Avengers did look awesome! At the very least it'll give us more than a couple of Iron Men standing in a tranquil little park as a finale. :lol

I still think all the other upcoming blockbusters (even GI: Joe!) are doing a better job of showcasing their goods though.

I'm kinda surprised people are going on so much about Cap's mask. It always looked like that in the comics as far as I remember.

No, in the comics his wingtips and ears stuck out to give it better balance and of course he had a giant neck to fill out the bottom portion. His propaganda suit in the first film is as close to comic accurate and we're likely to see (but even that did not have exposed ears.)

His new suit is closer to the Ultimates version but still for live-action it kind of demands a more massive guy to look right (at least as far as that bloody cowl is concerned.) They really nailed it in The First Avenger as far as balancing the translation with Evans' body type.

Why didn't they show the full trailer during the game? That was lame.

But Avengers did look awesome! At the very least it'll give us more than a couple of Iron Men standing in a tranquil little park as a finale. :lol

I still think all the other upcoming blockbusters (even GI: Joe!) are doing a better job of showcasing their goods though.

Please be better than IM2 :lol

I don't mind them holding stuff back in the trailers though, I think with GI Joe i've seen the whole movie, now I don't have to go. :lol

Holding off on showing the Hulk looks like it was a great move. He looks fantastic. A great blend of Ruffalo and Sal Buscema's art, IMO.

Possibly the coolest thing is that it really appears that they've created a threat great enough that the Avengers come across as the underdogs. Right on.

i am sooo excited for this film beyond belief caps suit looks awesome on scree, haters gone hate

possibly the coolest thing is that it really appears that they've created a threat great enough that the avengers come across as the underdogs. Right on.

but who is the enemy ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Holding off on showing the Hulk looks like it was a great move. He looks fantastic. A great blend of Ruffalo and Sal Buscema's art, IMO.

Possibly the coolest thing is that it really appears that they've created a threat great enough that the Avengers come across as the underdogs. Right on.

Its just nice to finally see Hulk in a real NYC city environment. :yess:

Loved the trailer. Yeah caps helmet looks a bit off but I can live with that. Can't wait for the film

Back