The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I wonder which movie this year will have the most fierce and intimidating invading droid army.

Ultron1235435645676.jpg
sw-cw-battledroid-bobble.jpg

tumblr_lgbj8uInMX1qf8yek.gif

Ultrons don't bleed purple blood.
Could be the Badoon.

I wonder which movie this year will have the most fierce and intimidating invading droid army.

Ultron1235435645676.jpg
sw-cw-battledroid-bobble.jpg

tumblr_lgbj8uInMX1qf8yek.gif

I really hope Ultron is the Main villian, male or female version I don't care.

Killer-ultron.jpg

109304-119957-ultron_super.jpg

Fierce army? IDK....Battleship? :lol I could literally swear that New Battleship preview was Transformers 4 during the Superbowl. They nearly looked identical, except for the Master Chief looking enemies.
Battleship-2012-Movie-Poste-e1323463083608.jpg

The gif already reused!?!?

tumblr_lefsxcQzPx1qf8yek.gif

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Ultrons don't bleed purple blood.
Could be the Badoon.

Comic wise no, who knows what they've done. Maybe it's oil from their parts at this point. :dunno

The gif already reused!?!?

tumblr_lefsxcQzPx1qf8yek.gif

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Comic wise no, who knows what they've done. Maybe it's oil from their parts at this point. :dunno

I'm really starting to believe it's Ultron and his family of Ultrons :lol

Stark, what have you done :panic:

I wanted to reuse one of your gifs :monkey2

After looking at the screen caps closer I'm starting to think the Badoon are in this.
The feet and hands match plus they are jumping from a reptilian/mech tail (leviathan?)and the Badoon species is reptilian.

Also IM is seen making an aerial assault on a portal.
Why would Ultron or Atlanteans need a portal?

After looking at the screen caps closer I'm starting to think the Badoon are in this.
The feet and hands match plus they are jumping from a reptilian/mech tail (leviathan?)and the Badoon species is reptilian.

Damn it, you ruined my Ultron fantasies :gah:

Could also be Chitauri (Skrulls) because their lower jaws appear to have lines on them.

Or you could just be right :lol

You know what this means right:

picture.php

picture.php

If it were a bunch of Ultrons....would they mention or perhaps show a Hank Pym in a cameo????

I was thinking about something the other day. Ya'll remember how Capt. America and Howard Stark were both kind of romancing the same woman in The first Avenger. I think it would be cool if they had her turn out to be tony's mother. It would be an interesting thing IMO to fuel the tension that obviously exist between capt. and Tony. IDK what do ya'll think????

Well its highly unlikely due to the fact that in comics, Peggy Carter's descendent ends up being Capt's modern day love interest while Tony Stark's mom was Maria Stark.

Completely possible, something like this:

Badoon_army.jpg

Interestingly enough when you google Badoon, you get a couple of shots from the Super Bowl trailer so you aren't the only one thinking this. The Badoon also tie directly into the Guardians of the Galaxy which is another Marvel franchise attempted to be started.

Could also be Chitauri (Skrulls) because their lower jaws appear to have lines on them.

The Badoons have similar structures to the Silver Age skrulls:

Female_Badoon.jpg

Badoon_0002.jpg

The lines could actually be the scaling.

If it were a bunch of Ultrons....would they mention or perhaps show a Hank Pym in a cameo????

If it were Ultrons then absolutely because he is a Marvel Studios own character although I think the Badoon is probably more likely.

Well its highly unlikely due to the fact that in comics, Peggy Carter's descendent ends up being Capt's modern day love interest while Tony Stark's mom was Maria Stark.

Not to mention it's like that in the films too (in IM2 he specifically calls for Maria to come and get Tony) and adding that soap opera twist bull____ isn't really needed. What is Tony going to go "So Captain, you ____ed my mom, awesome."

It's the kind of thing better saved for The CW.

On second thought, I hope it isn't a bunch of Ultrons. If they were, they would need to show Pym and he's just a ____ character :lol

Looks really cool. Still wanna see TDKR more though. But, this is a close 2nd.

Badoon win :lol

They really do look like that panel Mike just posted, minus the shiny armor and Dr Doom skirts. :lol

Whenever I think of Badoon though, I picture Baboons :gah:

Completely possible, something like this:

Badoon_army.jpg

Interestingly enough when you google Badoon, you get a couple of shots from the Super Bowl trailer so you aren't the only one thinking this. The Badoon also tie directly into the Guardians of the Galaxy which is another Marvel franchise attempted to be started.

The Badoons have similar structures to the Silver Age skrulls:

Female_Badoon.jpg

Badoon_0002.jpg

The lines could actually be the scaling.

If it were Ultrons then absolutely because he is a Marvel Studios own character although I think the Badoon is probably more likely.

Not to mention it's like that in the films too (in IM2 he specifically calls for Maria to come and get Tony) and adding that soap opera twist bull____ isn't really needed. What is Tony going to go "So Captain, you ____ed my mom, awesome."

It's the kind of thing better saved for The CW.

"Yeah Tony, your mom's a real patriotic gal. Let's just say she took one for her country after I took out my flag pole and saluted her hard and often. A real Yankee doodle dandy that one."

I remember an Xmen annual that had the Badoon in it.
It was entitled "ooh la la Badoon" lol.
Logan really went to town on them.
Good issue.
Might've been the first appearance of the Badoon...

thanks to Verbal for the kick but avvy ;)

Stoked to see Widow kick some butt!!

I'm kinda surprised people are going on so much about Cap's mask. It always looked like that in the comics as far as I remember. The costume from the first movie was fine, but this one looks more like proper Cap to me.

I think the big problem with the mask is that it makes him look fat. Because you can see his cheeks and his chin and everything he just looks kinds dorky. Like a SDCC Captin America.

Back