The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Still looks good to me. Sure, there's room for a slight improvement, but if Caps ears/cheek bone placement is gonna be my only grip for the movie, then so be it
cap36__ypkas7dl.gif

You can't really tell how something is going to look from pre-production pictures, that's why it looks better here. Look at the new Spider-man costume, it looks much better in the new trailer, but a lot of people judged it on pictures taken on set.

Man, he's trying so hard to look strong and fierce in that scene but he just come off looking 101% dorky, from the neck up anyways! :slap

Neck up reminds me of comic con outfits. :panic:

Man, he's trying so hard to look strong and fierce in that scene but he just come off looking 101% dorky, from the neck up anyways! :slap

I disagree.

He looks like a badass, looks like "Captain America", imo.

I hated the mask at first, but in that scene from the trailer I think he looks awesome.

The mask could definitely be improved, but I don't think it looks nearly as bad as some people are making it out to be.

That is a great photo, very dynamic.

What's up with Caps helmet though. :lol

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I agree with Nick, if his ears showed it would get rid of the egginess.

Although there it's the best I've seen it look.

Or how Cap would look if he ever teamed up with Spidey on The Electric Company.

i personally think cap looks awesome, looks like cap

BW is mine :lol

I hope she runs in the entire movie.

She's got to shed those extra pounds somehow. Okay I'll stop....

As for Cap if the movie is awesome (and I have a feeling it just might be) I'll definitely be interested in picking up either a PF or HT 1/4 scale figure IF it comes with a maskless sculpt. :lecture

As for Cap if the movie is awesome (and I have a feeling it just might be) I'll definitely be interested in picking up either a PF or HT 1/4 scale figure IF it comes with a maskless sculpt. :lecture

This is what's wrong with the world.

She looks AMAZING!

This is what's wrong with the world.

She looks AMAZING!

I agree with Buffy, she does look amazing and requires no weight loss in real life or for her character.

That being said, I could see how someone else could look at her slight chunkiness and think that her character as BW couldn't perform some crazy ass kicking moves because of her thickness.

I see the opposite, her body style will just provide more mass to her force making for an even harder ass kicking.

Am I making any sense :lol

The only actress off the top of my head that has the body for a "super hero" is Jessica Biel. Especially a couple of years ago.

The only actress off the top of my head that has the body for a "super hero" is Jessica Biel. Especially a couple of years ago.

Please please please someone post that gif of her in front of that closet in her undies :pray: :lol

Actually don't, i'll be fixated on it all day. :google

I would've definately like to seen her as BW, although ScarJo is also doing good with the role.

I don't find JB attractive in the least. So for me, I wouldn't have loved the idea.

I looked at the billing for The Avengers and ScarJo has third billing as of right now. Which means her role will be pretty big. YAY. Unless of course the billing changes closer to the release.

Does anyone know about stunts/doubles for BW/SJ?

Back