The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: Discussion Thread

Oh there will be something at Comic-Con I would venture to guess,

it says Don Cheadle will also be in Avengers!!
I did not know this til now...so War Machine is back.
With the amount of cast present in this flick,it is definately worthy of a 3 hr film...
HULK SMASH!!!

Of course. They "assembled" last year at the end of the Marvel panel. They'll be there again this year, no doubt with footage.

Of course. They "assembled" last year at the end of the Marvel panel. They'll be there again this year, no doubt with footage.

Thats why I would be shocked if they didnt. U need someone to hold your coffee this year if you get to do anything after though. :)

After Captain America having only shot for 8 days and coming with more (unfinished albeit) footage than Green Lantern did, they have no excuse not to show up at SDCC. I fully expect footage and most, if not all of the cast again. This will be THE Marvel studios panel this year. Cap will have come out a day or two before. No need to sell us on that, most of us would have already saw it :lol

Right, I expect this will be the thing. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to see Cap while out there or after I get back.

Yeah, I hear ya on Cap. I mean trying to get a decent seat for a huge comic book movie in a theater with the biggest comic geeks in the world in the area? :lol As if we don't stand in enough lines all day!

Yeah, I'm thinking loss cause. :lol I'll probably wait till I get home.

I still think it's the lamest thing ever that CAP is opening the weekend of SDCC and not July 4th weekend. F that foolness.

I still think it's the lamest thing ever that CAP is opening the weekend of SDCC and not July 4th weekend. F that foolness.

Cap will probably be released overseas on July 4th since Marvel likes to screw with American moviegoers.

July 4th would have been perfect no doubt about. Opening during Comic-Con just seems like they totally have no clue that event is going on.

On the bright side for those of us not going maybe we'll have smaller crowds to contend with. :p

Back