The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: Discussion Thread

There was an article a couple of months back that said so. I mean why wouldn't they market their next film with their current film? Marvel makes some dumb moves, but even they aren't that stupid to cash in on advertising like that.

Excerpt from the Collider interview with Kevin Feige: https://collider.com/kevin-feige-interview-thor-avengers-iron-man-3-ant-man-doctor-strange/88459/

After talking about how impressive the trailer is for Transformers 3, Feige talked about the Helicarrier in The Avengers!

“You look at something like that and you go, “That is gigantic._ That is huge._ That is awesome._ Wow._ Boy, we have to equal that.”_ Literally an hour later I go into the dailies of The Avengers from the first few days of dailies. _I saw Sam Jackson as Nick Fury in a slightly redesigned outfit with the eye patch turning around on the bridge of the Helicarrier and I went, “Oh._ That is cooler than anything else._ That one shot._ That one thing.”_ I’m not worried anymore.”

July 4th would have been perfect no doubt about. Opening during Comic-Con just seems like they totally have no clue that event is going on.

Did you report Irish Jedi too? For using 'F'?

From comingsoon.net:

Scooper 'EvilElvis' sent in these photos of a set for Marvel's The Avengers, which is currently filming for a May 4, 2012 release. The source wrote:

These were taking in Albuquerque, NM where they are filming the Avengers movie aka GH aka Group Hug. They have leased the old Santa Fe rail yard. Cheers!

Read more: Exclusive Photos of a Set for The Avengers - ComingSoon.net https://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=77326#ixzz1Llb4roc2

avengerssetnm1small.jpg

avengerssetnm2small.jpg

From comingsoon.net:

Scooper 'EvilElvis' sent in these photos of a set for Marvel's The Avengers, which is currently filming for a May 4, 2012 release. The source wrote:

These were taking in Albuquerque, NM where they are filming the Avengers movie aka GH aka Group Hug. They have leased the old Santa Fe rail yard. Cheers!

Read more: Exclusive Photos of a Set for The Avengers - ComingSoon.net https://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=77326#ixzz1Llb4roc2

avengerssetnm1small.jpg

avengerssetnm2small.jpg

Is that S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters?

filming the avengers in my home town

there going to film some of the avengers movie for 2 weeks in cincinnati ohio.this is alsome..maybe i will try to get cast as an extra in the movie..

Re: filming the avengers in my home town

awesome. jealous. snap pics! :D

That's awesome man. I went to the casting call a couple months back in Santa Fe, but I didn't feel like standing in line for several hours. I thought the line was worse than with most lines at SDCC. People were coming from different states it was crazy. It would have been so awesome to get an extra role for it though.

That's awesome man. I went to the casting call a couple months back in Santa Fe, but I didn't feel like standing in line for several hours. I thought the line was worse than with most lines at SDCC. People were coming from different states it was crazy. It would have been so awesome to get an extra role for it though.

Spidermonkey, you near Albuquerque? There was a casting call about 6 weeks ago in Albuquerque. I missed it because I was out of state. Marvel Studios is using their own extras casting company and not using a local company. I was really hoping to get an extra spot, but I will be gone for most of the time that they will be shooting in NM.

Spidermonkey, you near Albuquerque? There was a casting call about 6 weeks ago in Albuquerque. I missed it because I was out of state. Marvel Studios is using their own extras casting company and not using a local company. I was really hoping to get an extra spot, but I will be gone for most of the time that they will be shooting in NM.

Yeah man, I live in Rio Rancho. The one I went to was in down town Santa Fe. They were looking for extras for the Avengers and breaking bad.
If you hear of them doing anymore casting stuff over here could you let me know it would be greatly appreciated sir :duff

Back