The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: avengers teaser is here!

i think stark says you need wings or soemthing. about the helmet?

little bummed there will be even less thor helmet in this one, haha its much more ultimates.

blurry video, i didn't like what Thor was wearing. a leather tank top? GTFO

still need to see Caps movie, so pumped for this

Last time I've seen this vid here, mod move it to Movies & TV section afterward. Disappointed I don't see Hulk but I guess I can't expect all at once. At least I get to see it before the world end, 12-21-2012? LOL

Yeah, and I moved this one to the movies section, as well. The Marvel section of the board is for collectibles. Seeing as how the other trailer thread was merged with this thread, I wouldn't be surprised to see the same happen with this thread shortly.

Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Thinking about it overnight this is what happens when the creator of Buffy gets near a Marvel property. :lol

Got those awesome lil goosbumps that i only get when something is purely awesome.... this movie happening is like a dream come true :D

Last time I've seen this vid here, mod move it to Movies & TV section afterward. Disappointed I don't see Hulk but I guess I can't expect all at once. At least I get to see it before the world end, 12-21-2012? LOL
they're only a couple months into shooting. hulk will be done in post, still too early to see him now.

Don't know if this was posted already but here goes anyways:

avengers-promo-poster-clear.jpg

looks awesome, we know who the villains are gonna be yet?

Back