The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: avengers teaser is here!

From what I saw: There short hair BW, Sleeveless Thor, Agent Maria Hill, Hawk-eye, Mk. 6, Loki, B Banner, Nick F. & Cap.

was it removed already? dont worry, it's too dark anyway. we'll get the proper version by next week. this teaser is attached to the cap movie at end of credit.

From what I saw: There short hair BW, Sleeveless Thor, Agent Maria Hill, Hawk-eye, Mk. 6, Loki, B Banner, Nick F. & Cap.

black widow hair looks much better(hate that curly dolly do in ironman 2). cap costume looks much better(hate the current pijama costume). and yes loki is there, so dont worry about ht not making loki for the thor line, because chances are good that he'll get made eventually. and the skrulls also.

I am gonna hold out on watching it till thursday morning, gonna be cool seeing with a bunch of rabid cap fans, at least i hope they show the teaser, they better or there might be a mob scene at SDCC.

Is it safe to say Hot Toys will make a Hulk?

Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzInasJfnNg"]‪EPIC THE AVENGERS TEASER TRAILER - LEAKED ONLY VID ON YOUTUBE‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Leaked Teaser

for those who missed it(damn, they yanked it fast!), here's the breakdown from what i could make out:

- steve rogers is alone in a darkened gym punching a sand bag. punches are slow at first then harder and harder, and with his last punch he sent the sand bag flying across the room.
- nick fury walks into the gym.
rogers: you're here with a mission, sir?
fury: i am
rogers: trying to get me back to the world?
fury: trying to save it
- wide shot of a city at night
- shot of fury in shield headquarter
- shot of loki being ushered by bunch of elite guards
- "NEXT SUMMER"
- a jet flying across?
- we see the backs of banner, black widow, stark(?) walking the hallway
- "SOME"
- close up shot of agent coulson
- fury running away from explosion and towards a heli
- "ASSEMBLY"
- then rapid succession of shots of:
fury
tony stark in black shirt
sleeves thor
steve rogers in the modern cap uniform sans mask
bruce banner
black widow
renner as hawkeye, no mask
- "REQUIRED"
- shot of fury firing a shot
- explosion someplace
- the new cap uniform inside a glass display, complete with shield etc
- low angle shot of thor raising his hammer towards the sky and the thunder strikes
- shot of ironman flying among the cloud
- banner taking off his glasses
- these couple of shot are too dark to make out
- shot of black widow throwing something with both hands
- shot of ironman, chest core is triangle
- hawkeye shooting his arrow
- more explosions
- agent maria hill doing some action
- cars being flung around in daytime, people running away
- fade to black, music is calming down, then...
- a shot of the avengers: thor is standing in the foreground; cap, black widow and stark sitting around a huge desk behind him. shield logo on the wall in the background.
- nick fury: "gentlemen, you're up."
- "THE AVENGERS"
- fade to black to loud cheering and screaming by the preview audience
- tony stark walking pass thor and tapping his hand on thor's huge biceps, saying something i cant make out. "convinced me"?
- thor throws his hammer towards the screen
- "MAY 2012"

"Some assembly required" is a fantastic tagline!!Kudos to whoever came up with that.

Wonderful breakdown of the ending trailer!!
Kudos to that and so pumped up for Avengers.
With Black Widow having short hair, that means.....I dun have to buy the existing one with rooted hair haha and I can get the rooted hair (most probably) next year!!!

The audio and video are way out of sync so I can't make out much, but sleeveless Thor FTW!

Looks exciting!!!

looks awesome! but is it me or does everyone look skinnier? evans and hemsworth look like they didnt prepare as much as they did for their individual movies

Yup, definitely the Ultimates look for Thor.

Back