The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I'm hoping its more like Earth's Mightiest Heros with it being Hulk almost all the time instead of puny Banner

I loved The Incredible Hulk and thought that Norton did fantastic in the role. I thought the film fit into the new Marvel cinema universe just fine but then again I liked Ang Lee's Hulk for what it was in trying to be something different and innovative within the genre.

I'm not a huge fan of Ruffalo, the guy strikes me a kind of a goof, not Banner nerdy goofy but the kind of goof that gets old fairly quickly. I'm willing to give him a shot though and if he does well in The Avengers, I'm more than willing to see a film with him starring in it. I wouldn't mind either if in the next Hulk film they just go Joe Fixit and begin that route between Savage Hulk and the different personas.

well the best IMO would be secret wars hulk where he has banners brain but hulk strength

OR

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes style Hulk where he is in control and smart enough, just eager to smash instead of reason things out

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes style Hulk where he is in control and smart enough, just eager to smash instead of reason things out

Hulk is the Avengers character I know least about, but I love how he is in that show, so I'd go for that version as well

he's actually quite funny and sarcastic in the show as well, not a side of hulk shown too often

yeah, I think that's the part about him that makes me like him in the show. Plus, I really like his relationship with Hawkeye:lol

that's true. I guess it should've just been one, but I was too busy laughing I ignored any inconsistencies on that part

same, didnt think of it till now lol...the best part was after the fact when they left hulk in the ice and he didnt appreciate that lol

Is it me or a I being picky that it bothers me that the art and trailer show Hawkeye being a lefty. Is he lefty in the comics? I am sorry if this has already been brought up.

Back