The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

In the trailer and pictures is he not holding it with his right. That bugs mr because I'm pretty sure in Thor he held it with his left.

In the trailer and pictures is he not holding it with his right. That bugs mr because I'm pretty sure in Thor he held it with his left.

I think Marvel/Disney need to stop production immediately until this is resolved and if they don't rectify this I feel that the movies need to be cancelled asap!

Stop. I was just wondering why it switched from Thor to now. Wasnt trying to be an ass.

I really hope that Hawkeye holds his bow with the correct hand in the movie. Because other than that he looks exactly like his comic counterpart....

hawkeye.jpg
jeremy-renner-avengers-hawkeye.jpg

I want Tony's Black Sabbath shirt. The hunt begins now. :lol

358932644.jpg

Is it me or a I being picky that it bothers me that the art and trailer show Hawkeye being a lefty. Is he lefty in the comics? I am sorry if this has already been brought up.

What they really need to fix is Hulk's toes. EVERYONE knows that Hulk's 2nd toe is NOT longer than his big toe.:rotfl

In " Captain America " , did anyone else spot the ( original) Human Torch reference at the Expo scene ?

Yep, it was one of those "Oh, did you see that?" moments where my friends were wondering what the hell I was talking about.

Yeah, I noticed as well. Totally awesome.

Going to see it again tonight at 8:15 with my family. Taking them to see one of the more awesome movies this year.

Back