The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ******* in Avengers trailer!!! (possible SPOILER)

Someone is crouching, and has their arms up as if shielding themself from the blast and the car flipping over.

Looks like a regular person. Why did this need its own thread?

Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

No. Super Skrull in his comic form would be a copyright infringement on 20th Century Fox's ownership of the Fantastic Four, their powers and the history of the character. The Skrulls have been rumored to be in the film based on the heavy pulling from The Ultimates but remember they weren't the Skrulls in The Ultimates they were the Chitauri who financed the Nazi regime in an attempt to conquer the Earth. Which were different aliens than The Skrulls that The Skrulls hate to be confused with because they consider The Chitauri terrorists.

Not to mention that we aren't even sure if the Skrulls whom have had more run-ins with the FF than anyone else is encapulated within the 20th Century Fox license.

Oh :( well some maybe it's noone special in the picture? :lol

It might not be but why put that in the trailer then? A street scene with fire and no important characters seem unlikely to me. It may not be a skrull but its probably someone important lol

LOL I think a skrull would be more likely than that but who knows. Your guess is as good as mine (sorta lol) but I definitely think its something important to the film/plot

yea :lol It probably is, I just wish I could put a finger on it :lol a 2012 is a while away!

i know! the wait is killer! i'm sure we'll get more info and more trailers soon though! hopefully one that show HULK!!!

yea that's what I'm really waitin' for! I'm excited that they actually CGI'd Ruffallo's face onto the Hulk

It does! My concern (like most) is if they'll pick a POV sort of Character, like Wolverine in the X Men films or spread the attention evenly, I personally hope this movie is three hours or so long.

It does! My concern (like most) is if they'll pick a POV sort of Character, like Wolverine in the X Men films or spread the attention evenly, I personally hope this movie is three hours or so long.

Marvel will wimp out and make an hour and a half Avengers movie :lol

i hope they focus on the big 3 or maybe 4 if hulks a good guy....if the movie is 8 hours long i'll be happy lol...but 3 hours seems like a must

Marvel will wimp out and make an hour and a half Avengers movie :lol

angry.jpg
This baby will kill you! :lol

i hope they focus on the big 3 or maybe 4 if hulks a good guy....if the movie is 8 hours long i'll be happy lol...but 3 hours seems like a must

I think Hulk will be the reason they come together, to stop him from destroying something :lol

by having hulk as an enemy they will be able to give all 4 characters more screen time instead of having the main 4 being heroes and then adding other baddies as well

Back